71-75

Chapter 71 The electrical appliance store becomes a grocery store

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

A white curtain opened the electrical appliance store, and the two of them entered together. The store was equipped with air conditioning and the temperature was suitable. The two of them walked around like this.

After walking around for a while, Jiangsha tilted her head and asked, "What do you think?"

"It's good, but there are a few electrical appliances."

Bai Mu looked around and felt empty.

Jiangsha walked to the table, took out the portable air conditioner and placed it next to the mobile power supply. Both of them were neutral electrical appliances.

Then I bought a floor fan, a medium-sized fan, a hanging neck fan, and a fan humidifier. These four are the floor fans that need to be charged in real time, and the others can store electricity.

Ice can be added to the fan humidifier water tank to lower the temperature and relieve dryness.

Walking to area A, Jiangsha bought three more freezers, just like the ones that sell ice cream in supermarkets.

Bai Mu has been following her footsteps. After she released three refrigerators out of thin air, he squatted down to find an outlet to plug in the electricity.

Seeing his movements, Jiangsha smiled appreciatively and bought plastic molds, each one the size of a fist.

"Put the mold in the refrigerator and add water. If a portable air conditioner is too expensive, I'll replace it."

Bai Mu stood up and nodded, agreeing with Jiangsha's suggestion.

"Boss, how much do you plan to price?"

"Portable air conditioner is 5,000 SGD, mobile power supply is 5,000 SGD, floor fan is 300 SGD, medium-sized fan is 200 SGD, hanging neck fan is 50 SGD, and fan humidifier is 100 SGD. New coins."

Jiangsha thought for a while and added, "If you buy an electrical appliance for the first time, you will get two fever-reducing stickers for free."

After saying that, Jiangsha appeared in her hand with a large package of fever-reducing stickers, each of which was individually packaged.

Seeing Bai Mu, he immediately took it, "Okay."

There are fewer electrical appliances now, and the remaining two-thirds of area b are empty, so they can't be wasted.

"Bai Mu, you put the four tables together. I want to put things on them."

Bai Mu started to put them together. After putting them together, Jiangsha bought a lot of summer clothes, both long and short-sleeved, with sun protection. Put the men's ones on one side and the women's ones on the other. There are both adults and children.

In the last area, Guangsha stores shoes, which are all breathable sports shoes or cloth shoes for men, women and children.

Against the wall, she placed two more tables, one for straw hats and parasols, one for straw hats, and the other for ice packs and cooling cushions.

There are mats next to the two tables, rolled into a bundle and placed next to the table. There are two bundles in total.

At this moment, this electrical appliance store is like a grocery market. It has everything. The electrical appliances are neatly arranged, and the rest are mixed together.