86-90

Chapter 86 Encountering Level 4 Zombies on the Road

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

The space power released a Type A RV, which was about the same size as a bus. The total length of the heavy truck chassis was nearly twelve meters, and it was equipped with thermal weapons on the top.

Jiangsha was shocked. This was the most luxurious vehicle she had ever seen in the apocalypse.

Ji Tang, who was standing in front of the car door, was extremely proud and even looked at Shu provocatively.

You dont have such a car on the dark web, right?

He didn't ignore the stunning look in Jiangsha's eyes.

When everything was ready, Jiangsha lifted up her gauze skirt and got into the RV parked at the door. Looking at every detail, she jumped into the car like a monkey.

Ji Tang gritted his teeth and stood at the door of the RV, saying angrily: "Come down, you guys on the dark web don't have a car."

Wang Shu turned a deaf ear and chose a seat to sit down.

"Shameless." Ji Tang secretly cursed and got into the car.

Lin Feng was considered Ji Tang's loser and got into the passenger car of the RV. Di Mo's main task was to protect Jiang Sha, so he naturally got into Ji Tang's RV.

The interior structure of the RV is decorated in an American solid wood style, which is low-key and luxurious. There is an interconnecting passage between the driver's seat and the back, which is isolated by a curtain. Then there is the kitchen and dining area, as well as appliances such as a refrigerator and microwave.

Opposite the car door is the upper two-story spiral staircase in the middle, which can control the thermal weapons above.

On the other side is a luxurious bed, which is also equipped with a makeup mirror and a wardrobe. I can't say Ji Tang knows how to enjoy it.

The sofas in the L-shaped dining area are full of people. Fortunately, there is air conditioning inside, otherwise such a sealed space would be extremely hot.

When the apocalypse comes, the windows of RVs are basically sealed, and the only way to ventilate during driving is to open the roof.

The four of them looked at each other, not knowing what to say for a moment. The silence made Jiangsha feel sleepy.

With a thud, the three of them all looked at Jiangsha, while she rubbed the aching back of her head with her hands, her soft eyebrows frowning tightly.

"Would you like to take a rest? We are still far away from the watch."

Ji Tang looked worried and slowly lowered his raised hand. She didn't seem to like physical contact.

"Okay." I woke up too early today and am a little sleepy now.

Jiangsha put down her hands and agreed to Ji Tang's suggestion.

Ji Tang brought Jiangsha to the big bed, exited and closed the folding door to isolate her from the outside noise.

Jiangsha was very sleepy and fell asleep not long after lying down.

Halfway through the dark network, he broke away from the convoy and took a different route. Wangshu in the RV received the message and said nothing.

After walking for another hour and stopping to rest, the superpower got out of the car to relax, changed shifts every fifteen minutes, and set off half an hour later.