56-60

Chapter 56 Sister Jiangsha

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Jiangsha was too tired from studying the pistol. After handling Zhang Zhan's body, she put away the third-level crystal core dug out by Feng Nan and went up to rest.

Bai Mu was downstairs comforting Zhang Yuan, who was distracted. The pain of losing a loved one takes time to heal.

That same night, at the Blue Sky Base in the distance, a cleanly dressed girl was arguing with someone about something.

"Last time you came to me to buy water and said you wanted to cooperate for a long time. Now you don't want me anymore."

Lin Wan's fair face was full of anger.

Eucommia ulmoides looked worried, "The base is short of water right now. You are like everyone else."

He was so angry that he had no place to vent his anger. If it weren't for the pretty girl, he wouldn't have paid any attention to her.

Lin Wan stomped her feet and snorted, not wanting to argue with Eucommia ulmoides anymore.

Seeing that Lin Wan was angry, Han Shu hurriedly stepped forward to please him, "Ignore him, let's go to the trading market and the price will be higher."

Han Shu, who was 1.7 meters tall, stood next to the thin Lin Wan, looking like they were both indifferent. Quite a bit worse, his eagerness to be attentive made him even more frivolous.

In Lin Wan's eyes, he is just a weakling, even though his powers are practical.

Lin Wan looked pitifully at the handsome man, "Senior Qi, what do you think we should do?"

Qi Qing enjoyed the feeling of being held, and her cool and handsome face looked a little artificial.

"Go to the trading market."

The three of them got in the car, and the silent man who never got off drove straight to the trading market.

The price of water in the trading market has dropped by half compared to last time, and Lin Wan was so angry that he refused to speak.

Her superpower is stuck at Level 2 and its lethality is not strong. She wanted to upgrade to the same type of Level 3 crystal core, but she didnt expect that the water price is so cheap now. Doesnt it mean that the blue sky is short of water?

Lin Wan did not expect that the blue sky groundwater supply to the east, west and south districts would be enough for the time being, but the north district would have difficulty with water supply.

In the North District, ordinary people make up the majority, and people with super powers are in the minority. People with super powers there will come here to buy water. Now that the North District has solved the problem of water resources, water in the trading market is not as expensive as before.

Holding the crystal core for selling water, Lin Wan stomped her feet angrily. Today's crystal core is only enough to buy supplies, and gasoline is still a big problem.

The four of them drove out of the trading market and met a familiar superpower team at the door. They greeted each other and learned that Lin Wan's team needed gasoline and handed them a leaflet.

"Last time they came to set up a stall at the door, we paid for the gasoline."

This superpower is almost 1.9 meters tall. He came from the north to the south for a business trip, and he didn't expect to encounter the apocalypse.