31-35

Chapter 31 The first batch of guests check in

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Among the group of people, she saw two familiar faces and took the initiative to go to the door to say hello. One was the middle-aged uncle who set up the stall and made the first purchase, and the other was the stall owner from whom she bought jewelry.

The two entered with their friends and wives, smiling: "Hello, boss."

"Welcome." Jiangsha raised the corners of her lips and raised a smile that did not reach her eyes.

The middle-aged uncle pulled his wife behind him to the front and introduced him proactively: "My name is Ma Shoucai, and this is my wife Zhou Li."

She moved her eyes to Zhou Li, her movements were stiff and unnatural, and she just gave Jiangsha a friendly look. He lowers his head and is a sensible and honest man.

The sculptor looked at his friend and said softly: "Hello boss, I'm Fu Xi, and this is my friend Ji Ling."

Jiangsha was very curious about her friend, who was already in the apocalypse and still carrying a bed on her back. Guqin.

Seeing their clothes, Jiangsha immediately offered to sell them, "I can stay in a hotel here, with water and electricity, and can take a shower."

After that, she took the four people to the daily necessities vending machine, "There are sportswear and shower gel here. Along with laundry detergent, there is a food vending machine next to it, and you can eat in the leisure area."

The four of them walked around in a circle, Jiangsha stood aside and watched silently.

"How much does it cost to stay here for one night?" I have to say Fu Xi was excited.

Jiangsha's eyes flashed with satisfaction, "You should know that all purchases in our store are calculated in Singapore dollars."

Everyone nodded, and she deliberately raised her voice: "This store has water and electricity for bathing, food and drinks on the first floor, and food and drinks on the second floor. Single and double rooms cost SGD 120 per day, and double rooms cost SGD 150 per day."

After saying this, the crowd began to get agitated, "It's so expensive!"

"It's really expensive, and you have to eat."

Someone questioned on the spot: " We collect some food when you enter the gathering place. Why do you charge so much here?"

Jiangsha retorted: "You guys build your own sheds at the gathering place and it's open-air. This is a building with its own central air-conditioning. The facilities in the room are decorated according to hotel specifications. Everything is brand new."

Jiangsha is right, just having air conditioning is inferior to the gathering place in the south, let alone other things.

"Can it be cheaper?"

With this probing tone, Jiangsha almost couldn't help but curse. You thought it was a vegetable market bargaining, so it's cheaper.

The rent for a day's rent in the southern gathering place is not cheap. Ten first-level crystal cores are all you need. Why don't you negotiate with the management?

She only received a first-level crystal core here and said it was expensive. They were illiterate and didn't read the back of the leaflet.

Not embarrassing Jiangsha, Bai Mu said with a strong attitude: "We are very affordable here, whether it is accommodation or food." The