61-65

Chapter 61 The inner fear 3

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Jiangsha is friendly, but she is timid when communicating with others. Qi Qing sees Jiangsha's inferiority, but feels that she is the best like this.

He is extremely possessive, let alone getting his hands on his things, he can't even look at them, let alone think about them.

When he discovered that Han Shu was harassing Jiangsha, he warned Han Shu: "They are all members of the team, be careful."

Han Shu was afraid of Qi Qing's strength and stayed calm for a while.

Later, Han Shu saw that Jiangsha had the same attitude as everyone else, so he started to get close to her again: "Little sister Jiangsha, do you want to consider brother?"

He smiled evilly, Jiangsha was very annoyed by Han Shu like this.

Qi Qing caught a glimpse of it from the corner of his eye, but didn't care anymore. He hoped that Jiangsha could come to complain to him and seek asylum.

The next day Jiangsha couldn't stand the harassment and took the initiative to complain to Qi Qing: "Captain Qi, Han Shu always harasses me."

Looking at her angry little look, Qi Qing was happy, her inner plan had succeeded, and she was holding Jiangsha's hand. Hands swearing sovereignty.

"Jiangsha is my girlfriend from today on. Please be more respectful from now on." He said loudly.

Jiangsha's little face turned red at first, and then Nuonuo agreed: "Yes."

Han Shu had no choice but to give up when he heard this. Lin Wan was secretly enjoying it and could not say anything.

Qi Qing took in everyone's expressions and felt extremely satisfied.

After that, the two were inseparable and sweet, until they went to a gas station to search for supplies and encountered a small group of corpses.

Qi Qing got on the bus last, and Jiangsha was right in front of him, looking at him with a sly smile. He was at a loss and asked, "Shasha, what's wrong with you?"

"Take a closer look at this gas station." Jiang Sha smiled and answered the question.

Qi Qing didn't know why, so he turned to look at the gas station. Deep down, he felt familiar, but he couldn't explain why.

While he was distracted, the car door was not completely closed, Jiangsha smiled and pushed him out of the car.

"You also have a taste of what it feels like to have your body torn apart by zombies."

When he realized that he had landed, the car accelerated away, leaving only more than fifty zombies behind him to accompany him.

Smelling fresh human flesh, all the zombies rushed towards Qi Qing. Even though Qi Qing had level three wind powers, he still couldn't escape the zombies' intensive physical attacks.

He fought desperately with hatred and vowed to cut Jiangsha into pieces.

The ground was full of corpses, and there were many colors hanging on his body. The wounds were soaked with blood, and there was a pain that engulfed the nerves from the wounds.

"I'm here."

Qi Qing heard the familiar and crisp voice, turned around with hatred, and saw the leaving Jiangsha standing in the gas station convenience store.