116-120

front page

Set up stalls at major bases in the last days

search

Chapter 116 The Terror of Styx Jellyfish Level 6 Zombies

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

"Huzi, take good care of yourself. I will see you arrive safely this time."

"Dad——"

"Daughter, mom is finally useful. You must remember to live well." "

I'm sorry, mom."

"I don't want to Die, I dont want to die, why is God so unfair!

No, Im still young, Im just injured, why should I take the back seat!

I hate you, I hate this world!

Theyre all dead, theyre all dead. Well, if I can't live, how can others live well!"

Reluctance, resentment, hatred, jealousy, envy, dedication, different emotions are flowing in everyone's hearts.

There is no doubt about Xiang Lin's words. The superpowers following Xiang Lin began to take action, dragging down the old, weak and disabled to the end.

Why would they want to do this? In order for more people to survive, they can only choose the death of some people.

Before the end of the world, death cannot be measured, but after the end of the world, peoples hearts have scales, and everyones weight cannot be the same.

It was Xiang Lin's persistence that kept everyone alive until now. For this reason, half of the superpowers around him were lost, and most of the remaining ones had exhausted their superpowers.

"Let's go." Jiangsha shouted in the air.

The birds heard the sound, and a mass of darkness attacked her. Jiang Sha took out a stack of talismans and threw them into the air to form a power grid. The night crows hit the power grid and fell from the air.

After resolving the crisis in the air, their way forward was blocked by zombies, and it was difficult for superpowers to open the distance between the zombies.

Jiangsha took out hundreds of talismans and opened a path for them. At the same time, she sprinkled gasoline in the air and threw down a thunder and fire talisman. The raging fire ignited on the zombies, forming a beautiful wall of fire.

"I have a gun." Shu Liu suddenly said.

Jiangsha understood what he meant, and threw the gasoline directly to the appropriate location, then Shu Liu took aim and fired, causing fire to scatter and zombies to ignite.

"Very good, continue."

Jiangsha smiled on her face and kept moving her hands.

As long as we can stop the zombies that are constantly supporting us, we can hope to escort this group of people to a safe area.

Due to the slow movement and inconvenience of injuries, some of the people in the group after the break were dragged to the corpse group by the zombies, and they were eaten separately, and screams continued one after another.

The only thing Jiangsha can do is to keep throwing gasoline to block the zombies' path forward.

I have to say that her method worked somewhat, as the crowd moved faster than before.