111-115

front page

Set up stalls at major bases in the last days

search

Chapter 111 The four forces gather together

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

"When do you plan to take action?" Ji Tang asked.

Jiangsha thought for a while and said, "Just these two days."

Lin Feng didn't want her to become the prey of zombies. She also wanted him to taste the feeling of being chased and intercepted by zombies with no way out.

It would be too easy for him to die directly.

A cruel evil smile appeared at the corner of Jiangsha's mouth, and her deep eyes flashed darkly.

She raised her eyes and tilted her head slightly, "You said Lin Feng is dead, can his family survive?"

She was asking Ji Tang opposite, with playful eyes flashing.

"With the Liu family here, survival is not a problem."

Ji Tang looked at Jiangsha now and finally understood what was completely isolating the two of them.

She often looks at things from the perspective of a bystander. To her, everything seems to be passing by, as if the world is not that important to her.

She has her own goals, but what she thinks and does has nothing to do with others, only her own heart.

Jiangsha suppressed the dim light in her eyes and asked calmly: "Really?"

She didn't ask Ji Tang again, it was more like a hollow sigh.

After the two had breakfast, Jiangsha took Ji Tang to the warehouse. Xiao Ling from Huasheng was monitoring the shipment. Although the villagers behind were busy, they were very happy. When they saw Jiangsha, they smiled and asked friendly questions.

The establishment of the Jiangsha gathering place and the large amount of goods for sale provided a lot of convenience to the villagers behind.

Jiangsha chose a spot in the corner and placed the required supplies on the ground.

"A total of 200,000 SGD. Remember to ask someone to move it after you pay."

Ji Tang nodded, "I will ask them to bring the crystal core later."

Looking at the black soil piled up into a hill, a smile appeared on the corner of Ji Tang's lips. .

Jiangsha left Ji Tang and went to Feng Nan's office. Seeing him calculating the shipping order, she found a seat to sit down.

"Did you notice the additional quantity I purchased?"

Feng Nan replied without even raising his head: "Yes, I know Boss Jiang is busy recently."

His tone was so calm that he didn't care much.

"There is a pile of goods in the corner of the warehouse. The watchman told them not to move. If they need to settle, call me over."

He raised his eyes, his eyes full of bloodshot eyes, "Okay."

Jiangsha was startled by what he said, and the corner of her mouth Twitching, "Did you not sleep well?"

Feng Nan shook her head helplessly, "The crows were so noisy last night that I couldn't sleep. I have to ship goods again today, so I will probably be busy until the early morning."