Part 4 A smaller version of the future boss

Zhou Yueshen was stunned for a moment.

"Alright, you can stay."

"No, Yueshen, how can you let her stay so easily? Clearly, the Lin family just wants to take advantage of your three thousand dowry. This family is a fraud!" Mrs. Liu panicked and urged.

Yueshen glanced at Mrs. Liu, his tone low, "She is indeed the true daughter of the Lin family, so there's no deception."

Siniang glanced at Mrs. Liu with a smile that wasn't quite a smile. "From the beginning, this auntie seemed very opposed to me entering the house. So, Auntie, do you have a better candidate in mind?"

Mrs. Liu was at a loss for words.

Yueshen withdrew his gaze calmly, his expression somewhat icy. "Mrs. Liu, you don't need to worry about this matter."

With that said, he glanced at Siniang, "You can stay. I don't have many requirements for you, just treat the children well. As for the wedding, if your family doesn't want it and the bride-to-be isn't willing, we haven't made any preparations yet. If you need it, pick a date."

"I have some matters to attend to at the farm. You still have anything important to ask?"

Siniang nodded. "Whether we have a wedding or not doesn't matter to me. Do I have a place to stay?"

Yueshen fell silent for a moment before replying, "There are five rooms in the house. The master bedroom on the second floor, first room on the left, is yours for now. I and Xiaodong will sleep elsewhere."

His sister's three children were named Zhou Yuedong, Zhou Yuehan, and Zhou Xiaoyao.

After being registered under his name, it was directly changed to the Zhou family surname.

It was quite sudden for Siniang to arrive, and the family hadn't made any preparations in advance.

Usually, there was only one room for himself, Zhou Yuedong shared a room with his sister, Zhou Yuehan had one room, and the remaining rooms were for guests, with nothing prepared for her. It was quite uncomfortable for her to stay there.

Siniang nodded, "Alright, you go ahead."

Zhou Yueshen nodded slightly and turned to leave.

Mrs. Liu couldn't hold back any longer after he left, and sarcastically taunted, "Don't think I'll be nice to you just because you've entered the door. I want to see how long you can keep up the act."

Siniang found Mrs. Liu's remarks inexplicable and retorted with a sneer, "Auntie, you're quite capable, with such a big attitude. Anyone would think you're my future mother-in-law, acting so arrogantly?"

Siniang chuckled, "At least I'm getting married properly. Some people are just hired help, essentially servants. Crossing the line like that might get them fired. Auntie, be careful."

Mrs. Liu was furious, feeling humiliated. Although she was hired to help, given her relationship with the Zhou family and her age, she felt fully justified in lecturing Siniang. Now, she was being looked down upon by her, feeling extremely aggrieved.

"You're still a city dweller, typical city people!" she pointed at Siniang's nose and scolded.

"My quality is based on how I treat people," Siniang grinned, making it quite clear: you're not one.

Mrs. Liu was furious, but then she thought of something and sneered.

"Just you wait and see."

After saying that, she carried the babbling little bean and left.