Part 49 Even if I ask him to breathe, his breathing will slow down for a moment.

Who would have thought it was a pig farming tycoon? Even the saleswoman was dumbfounded. She worked in the supermarket and relied on her connections to reserve the best pork for herself every day. She never imagined that the pork she enjoyed was actually supplied by the very farm of the person she looked down upon.

Their supermarket was a major one, and ordinary people didn't have the qualifications to collaborate. Even if they did, they could be replaced at any time. Only the fresh pork had a consistent supplier throughout the year, and they even had a contract.

The saleswoman couldn't force a smile anymore. "So, collaborators can't even try on clothes in your mall? Since you find us dirty, there's no need to eat the pork we raise. Let's just end this collaboration here."

Zhou Yueshen's tone grew even more indifferent. Manager Wang's face paled. He was just a manager; how could he make decisions for the supermarket? Moreover, the owner of the supermarket was said to be Zhou's comrade-in-arms, and their relationship was excellent. Besides, their supermarket's pork sold the best, and with the acquaintanceship, the price was also reasonable. If they stopped collaborating, where would he find affordable and delicious pork to sell?

If the boss found out about this incident, he might lose his job. Immediately, he angrily ordered, "What are you still standing there for? Come here and apologize!"

Surprised by the manager's outburst, the female salesperson's legs went weak with fear. She hurried over, bowing her head and apologizing, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Yeah, you didn't mean it, you just have a problem with your eyes," mocked Sinen.

The female salesperson's face turned pale and embarrassed.

"Excuse me, ma'am, may I ask if we still have the qualifications to shop here?" Sinen looked towards the woman who had mocked their eligibility.

The woman's face grew even more awkward and ugly. She hurriedly grabbed her daughter and left in embarrassment. Their embarrassed expression was truly satisfying!

Sinen snatched the clothes and handed them to the stunned Zhou Yueshan. "Try it on, we can afford to buy them."

Zhou Yueshan had never been protected like this before. At that moment, he looked at his father with immense shock and admiration. It turns out his father was so powerful.

Zhou Yueshen's image in his heart underwent a huge transformation at that moment, towering like a mountain, tall and imposing. He blushed as he put on the clothes, feeling both happy and nervous, his face flushed.

In the mirror, the child looked a bit thin, but the green jacket was extremely beautiful. He had new clothes to wear, especially beautiful new clothes. He wouldn't envy anyone anymore. He had a particularly powerful father. With his father by his side, no one would dare to bully him. If only his stepmother were as good as this...

After buying jackets, undershirts, pants, and sneakers for the two children, they ended up with several bags. Zhou Yuedong and Zhou Yueshan carried their own things, their faces radiant like never before. Sinen also bought them two toy guns, which the two boys hugged tightly, unwilling to let go.

As the children passed by the two of them, their eyes lingered on the toy guns they were holding, revealing expressions of envy.

When they reached the entrance of the supermarket, they spent another dollar to let the three children ride the carousel. As the carousel spun, Zhou Yueshan let out excited and exhilarating shouts.

Zhou Yuedong held his sister tightly, listening to her giggles in his arms. His tense little face gradually relaxed, and a soft smile appeared at the corners of his lips. Sinen sat behind them, feeling a bit bored.

Of course, Zhou Yueshen had no interest in such things, but as he watched their smiles, he felt that the world couldn't be more beautiful than this. His deep gaze fell on Sinen, her delicate laughter as melodious as a mountain bird's song, her smile brighter than sunlight. As if sensing his gaze, Sinen suddenly turned her head and smiled at him.

That smile was deeply etched into Zhou Yueshen's mind, a memory to last a lifetime.

"Big brother, why are you just standing here? Hurry up, let's go to the haunted house," Fu Qianqian said with a cotton candy in her mouth and a bucket of popcorn in her hand, pushing her brother, who was standing still.

Fu Yang furrowed his brows and withdrew his gaze, sounding impatient, "Go by yourself, don't bother me."

"Hey, didn't you promise to go with me? I'm too scared to go alone!" Fu Qianqian was angry when she heard this, pinching him hard, "I just bought the tickets, and now you're saying you won't go. Are you playing with me? I'll tell Mom!"

Fu Yang felt irritated by her persistent antics. He stubbed out his cigarette. If it weren't for Mrs. Zheng insisting on him bringing Fu Qianqian here, he wouldn't have wanted to waste his precious leisure time. And he certainly didn't expect to see Sinan here.

Seeing her childlike smile, a face that had appeared before him countless times in the past, but now directed towards another man...

At that moment, Fu Yang felt like something important was slipping away from his heart rapidly. It was a feeling of loss, which surprised him. After all, he had never really cared about her, so why should he feel this way?

It must be because he had been too busy with work lately, feeling a bit tired. Yes, that must be it.

After a day of fun, they headed back in the afternoon. The whole family sat on the bus back to the village. Zhou Yueshan was still excitedly talking to his brother about the carousel. Yaoyao had already fallen asleep, snuggled up in Zhou Yueshen's arms, her little face flushed red, looking incredibly cute.

Sinan was also feeling tired. The rocking of the bus and the excited chatter of the children in the front seat made her yawn. Being injured and then going through all this excitement had tired her out, and she soon fell asleep with her eyes closed.

Suddenly feeling a weight on his shoulder, Zhou Yueshen's back stiffened. He let the woman next to him lean against his shoulder as she slept soundly. He turned his head slightly, only able to see the woman's lowered eyelashes.

Her forehead was full and smooth, with eyelashes so long they resembled butterfly wings. Her skin was as smooth as condensed fat, her complexion as radiant as vermilion...

The woman's gentle touch felt different from the child's. A faint fragrance enveloped his senses, not the cheap scent of perfume, but a light, clean scent of shampoo, causing his breath to slow.

The situation in the Liu family had turned upside down. Originally, relying on Auntie Liu's help in the Zhou household to take care of the children, they could earn quite a bit of money in a month. But then Auntie Liu did something foolish and got herself kicked out. Now she even went to steal from Sinan's house, and now, she had been reported to the police.

The Liu family panicked and quickly went to plead for forgiveness. It's not like they had a great relationship with Auntie Liu, but if they lost her, who would do all the chores in the house in the future?

The relationship between Auntie Liu and her in-laws wasn't that good either, but Auntie Liu wasn't exactly a good person herself, so they were all pretty much the same. Auntie Liu's in-laws were in their seventies, with white hair and narrow eyes, looking harsh and unfriendly.

Now that their daughter-in-law had been caught, they were naturally anxious. After all, their grandson was about to take the college entrance exam and planned to become a civil servant in the future. If she had a criminal record, wouldn't it ruin everything?

Realizing the seriousness of the situation, the two old people personally went to plead their case. Who would have thought that it would take a whole day?

"It's just a little push, she won't die. City people are so delicate, making such a big fuss over nothing!"

"Women in the village fight all the time, it's not like it's the first time. She's just being overdramatic."