Part 57 Aunt Liu was released on bail

Sinan's face turned colder, her eyes narrowing slightly. She didn't appreciate Li Mingjun's persistence, especially after she had made it clear multiple times that she wasn't interested.

"Li Mingjun, I've told you before, I'm not interested. Please leave," Sinan said, her voice firm and resolute.

Li Mingjun, seemingly unfazed by her words, chuckled lightly, "Come on, Sinan, I'm just being friendly. And I brought this pork for you."

Sinan glanced at the pork he was holding, "I appreciate the gesture, but I don't need it. Please leave."

Noticing Sinan's stern expression, Yao Yao, who was standing beside her, clutched her mother's skirt tightly, sensing her mother's discomfort.

Li Mingjun hesitated for a moment, looking like he was contemplating whether to stay or leave. But under Sinan's unwavering gaze, he finally sighed, realizing he wasn't welcome.

"Fine, if that's how you feel," he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice as he turned to leave.

Sinan watched him drive away, her heart still racing from the encounter. She felt a mix of frustration and relief. Frustration at Li Mingjun's audacity and relief that he had finally left.

She picked up Yao Yao, who was still clinging to her, and walked back inside the house. Closing the door behind her, she took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart.

It was clear to Sinan that she needed to be more assertive in setting boundaries with Li Mingjun. She couldn't let him think he had any chance with her, no matter how persistent he was.

Sinan sighed, understanding the delicate situation she was in. She couldn't just confront Zhou Yue Shen about Li Mingjun without proper evidence or causing unnecessary friction between family members.

After placing the pork in the kitchen, Sinan sat down on the sofa, deep in thought. She needed to find a way to subtly let Zhou Yue Shen know about Li Mingjun's intentions without causing too much drama.

As she was pondering over this, Yao Yao, who had been playing quietly, came over and tugged at her mother's sleeve, "Mommy, who was that man?"

Sinan smiled gently, trying to ease her daughter's curiosity, "Just someone from the village, sweetheart. Don't worry about it."

But Yao Yao was persistent, "He looked scary. Is he a bad guy?"

Sinan hugged Yao Yao, "No, darling, he's not a bad guy. Just someone mommy doesn't want to talk to. But don't worry, mommy will handle it."

Yao Yao nodded, though still looking a bit concerned. Sinan kissed her daughter's forehead and promised herself that she would find a way to handle the situation without causing any harm to her family's relationships.

Later that evening, as Zhou Yue Shen returned home, Sinan hesitated for a moment before bringing up Li Mingjun, "Yue Shen, about Li Mingjun..."

Zhou Yue Shen raised an eyebrow, sensing that there was something Sinan wanted to discuss, "What about him?"

Sinan took a deep breath, "I just wanted to say that he brought some pork today, and... well, he seemed a bit too eager to see me. I just thought you should know."

Zhou Yue Shen's expression darkened slightly, "I see. Thanks for letting me know. I'll handle it."

Though Sinan was relieved that Zhou Yue Shen didn't seem angry or upset, she couldn't help but worry about the consequences of her revelation. She hoped that Zhou Yue Shen would understand her concerns and take the necessary steps to handle Li Mingjun appropriately.