Chapter 1

Hi my name's Ayanda Bhengu (25), I'm the daughter of KZN business moguls Mandla Bhengu and Thabisa Bhengu. I have a younger sister Siyanda Bhengu (17) and two older brothers Bhekisizwe Bhengu (32) and Langa (27). I recently got engaged to the love of my life Nkosinathi Ndlovu, the man treats me like an egg, like every couple we have our petty fights but he's everything. Oh and my best friend, my ride or die Phiwe, We've been friends since highschool and now we work together.
Anyway now that the introductions are out of the way, let's get back..

I get into my apartment and decide to change a lilac below the knee summer dress with nude wedge heels. I looked cute if I do say so myself. I took a few mirror selfies and posted them on social media, I then got pap, chicken, spinach and chakalaka I cooked yesterday and put it nicely into iskaftini took that, my bag and keys and left my apartment. I was going to be driving from Umhlanga to Umlazi, I wasn't sure if he'd be at the taxi rank or shisanyama so I just went to ishisanyama and luckily I saw his all black BMW m4 parked in his usual spot. I got out of the car and headed to his office getting "Hello suster/boss lady" greetings along the way. I walked into the office and looked at this gorgeous man, he slowly rose his head from the documents infront of him and released that charming white smile which contrasted his dark but caramel skin. His body?? A snack I tell you he has that rugby built body but not too buff and it doesn't help that he likes wearing tight t-shirts with a jean and sneakers like he is now. I got so lost in thought that I didn't notice that we're standing across each other in the middle of the office and my stuff are the chair.

Nkosi: Sawubona Mama

Me: Sawubona Sthandwa Sam

Him: What an amazing suprise, I missed you.

Me: Nami Sthandwa Sam, I couldn't wait till later.

We kiss and Mr here seems to want more, he moves from my lips to my neck leaving wet kisses and goes on to suck the spot, that's definitely going to leave a mark. With the little breath that I have left, I try gasp some words

Me: Gatsheni...

Him: Yebo Sthandwa Sam?

Me: We can't....

Him: I already locked the door and closed the blinds.

You tilt your neck and really see that the blinds are closed.

Me: When did y.....aaahhh

I don't finish my sentence as his hand has found its way to my nuni and rubs it. I grasp onto his shoulders for balance as I feel my knees go weak and shake. As if he read my mind he picks me up and places me on the desk. We share a rough passionate kiss while his finger does wonders to me. Oh gosh the sounds that want to come out of my mouth...

Him: Let it out baby, the walls are sound proof.
And he slams himself into, I immediately become a moaning mess.
.
.
.
.
.