Chapter 19

I woke the next morning on a warm chest with strong arms around my waist. I looked up to see the dreamy man I was mad at but also needing and yearning for. I knew I was going to regret it but I missed him and I wanted him to hold me and fill me. I kissed his chest and slid my hand down to his briefs, I put my hand in and held it, I moved my hands around and played with it a bit and heard a groan escape his lips. I felt it get harder each second, I kissed his lips and he responded and we shared a slow kiss, his eyes fluttered open and a smirk formed on his lips. My hand was still occupied giving him a hand job.

Him: Good morning

Me: Morning

He held my face in his hand and we kissed, I slowly slid onto him with out breaking the the kiss. His hands went my bump and he moved them helping me rock them, he got his torso up  and I placed my hands behind his neck, we broke the kiss he trailed some kisses from my lips down to my breasts. He kissed and sucked while using his hands to fodle them, he pulled away and took my night dress off, he got back to twins and played with them, I was now very wet, I searched for his trunk and it was hard. I released it from his briefs and guided it to my entrance.

Him: Fuck baby you're wet
He put himself in and I couldn't hold my myself I needed him, he moved slowly and I enjoyed every bit but I wanted more.

Me: Fuck me
I whispered in his ear and gradually he went faster and deeper. I wish my walls were sound proof because I don't know how I'm going to face my neighbors tomorrow.
_
_
_
_
We took a shower together it was innocent, he was gentle while washing my body. He got out to pick up his phone and I got out after a while, I stood by the door and bit the bottom of my lip. I don't think you guys understand how sexy my man is, he had a towel wrapped around his torso and his back still had a few water drops.

Him: Okay thanks for letting me know, keep me updated.

He ended the call and turned, he looked at me and gave me his panty dropping smile before his face changed, he had a frown and slowly walked towards me.

Me: What? Baby?

Nkosi: What's that?

Me: What?

Him: On your cheek.

He was standing right in front of me and held my face in his hands. Shit I forgot to cover the bruise, the makeup must have come out while I was showering. I might moved back from him and turned walking out the room.

Him: Ayanda what the fuck is that?

Me: It's nothing I'm sure, I didn't notice it.

Him: Ungangi hlanyisi, who did that to you, was it lanja?

He left the kitchen and came back with his pants on and t shirt in hand walking to the door.

Him: Uzongazi kahle lo mfana.

I rushed to the door and stood infront of it holding my hand up.

Me: Baby wait, No it wasn't him.

Him: Ayanda I'm not going to ask you

Me: It was.....

He's eyes pierced through mine filled with anger so I looked down

Me: It was the bodyguard.
.
.
.
.
.