Chapter 4

After eating I went to Nkosi's study and he wasn't there, so I just took his dishes and went back to the kitchen, I washed everything and tidied up then went to the master bedroom. It was now 11pm, so I decided to take a shower. I opened the water and got in. After a few minutes I heard the shower door open and close and I felt big hands touch my body and move to my twins, he kissed my shoulder and left wet kisses going up to my ear while massaging my melons, he sucked my ear before turning me around to face him. He held my chin up with his index finger and thumb, we were now looking into each other's eyes. He leaned down and slowly parted my lips, the slow kiss became passionate, it was as if he was apologizing again through the kiss. He picked me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hand went down to my nuni and played around there before inserting a finger, and worked his magic.

Nkosi: Ngithe angisuthanga

He says before inserting himself.
-
-
-
After our steamy session we got out, he lotioned my body gently as he was careful not to break me, I got dressed and wore a yellow above the knee flowy dress with white push in sandals. I didn't put on makeup just mascara and lipgloss, and spritzed perfume. He walked closer to me and placed his hands on either side of my waist

Nkosi: Umuhle Mam'Ndlovu.

I turn around to look at him
Me: Ngiyabonga Gatsheni
We share a brief kiss

Him: Sizo qala eShisanyama and then siye eMhlanga.

You: Okay

You leave the house and head to iShisanyama and Nkosi sorted out whatever needed to be and got three trays of meat while there, then headed to Umhlanga, he's twin brother Thembinkosi was hosting a chillas for the rest of the siblings and some friends. In total Nkosi has five siblings, Thembinkosi his twin, Mandla (33) their older brother, Mxolisi (27) and Sandile (22) their younger brothers and Mpilo (18)  their sister. Mandla is married to Lerato and has two kids Musa (8) and Mpumi (5). Thembinkosi is married to Mbali and they have a daughter, Sethu (1), while Mxolisi is the player of the family who brings a different girl to every event except his parents, while the younger two are studying. It's really a big family unlike mine but they're amazing people.
.
.
.
.
.