Chapter 2

I giggle looking at this sexy hunk, I've never done anything like this but office sex was one of fantasies.

Nkosi: What?

Me: Nothing.

Nkosi: Oh and this. Are coming with
He says swinging my lace pink g-string before tucking it into his pocket with a smirk.

He walks on over and holds my waist before laying a sweat kiss on my forehead.

Nkosi: Asambe.

He takes my hand as well as my stuff and we walk out of the office, while going to the park he talks and jokes with his employees who respond I'm smiles except one girl who just gives me the stank eye. "Okay" I thought to myself .We're about to reach the car when pulls me and my back lands on his chest.

Him: Ace will drive your car home, wena ntokazi uhamba nami.
He says in between each nibble on my neck while we rock in the direction of his car.

Scar: Shadow siyakudinga nga hier, kubalulekile.

Him: Sho ngiyazwakala
He signals, and turns me around so we're facing each other.
Him: Ngiyaxolisa Mama

Me: It's fine ngizokubona ekhaya.
We kiss and he walks away, he turns back again kisses me and takes the lunch I brought him. I laugh to myself and get into his car, I'm taken by his aroma filled in it, his cologne over powers this machine. I start the car and drive to his house here in Umlazi. 

I got to the house and put my things in the master bedroom, I then changed into Nkosi's slides and went to lock the buglar door and just have the door open. Nkosi may be respected here but angeke ube sure with these nyaope boys. I took the ingredients necessary and started by making my dough for ujeqe. I decided to make a mutton curry stew with ujege along the way I decided to add a salsa as a side. It's 7pm when I finish cooking everything and Nkosi isn't back still, I try calling him and it just rings. I decide to call uScar and his also goes unanswered. Ace did bring my car and just told me they were sorting out something to do with the meat deliveries, I'm sure he'll tell me if something's gone wrong. I decided to go take a bath and change into a red lingerie dress to spice things up and put some body mist on. It was getting really late now, I just finished eating and it's 11pm. Just then I got a text from Ace saying Nkosi is fine. "Why isn't he texting me himself" I thought and got really mad.

I woke up to some shuffle on the bed and cold hands touching my body, they were followed by kisses on my neck. He smelt like metal blood to be specific and I  can tell that he was sweating.

Him: Ngiyaxolisa Mama

I keep quiet and act like I'm sleeping, I later hear him heave sigh and take a shower coming back to sleep wrapping his arms around me, the clock says it's 3am.
.
.
.
.
.