Chapter 8

It's been a week since the lobola negotiations, Mr Ndlovu didn't waste any time within two days I had moved in with him, we're staying in Umhlanga fully but we often go to Umlazi. I have told him I'm pregnant yet, I want to save it for his birthday, Mbali and I are planning a surprise party for them and I was planning to suprise him then. I start getting ready for work and pick grey scrubs, once I finish I feel warm strong hands snake around my waist and he kisses the side of my head.

Nkosi: Sawubona Sthandwa Sam
He's voice was still groggy indicating that he had just woken up, it sent a shiver down to my girl down there

Me: Sawbona Boyabenyathi
I turned to face him and he had smile plastered on his face like a child who's just been given candy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a peck on his lips.

Nkosi: Ha ah that's not a proper good morning.

Me: okay ngiyaxolisa
I giggle and give him a "proper" kiss, it starts getting a bit too heated so I pull away.

Him: Mama

Me: Nkosi nginomsebenzi, ngizoba late

Him: Oh sesi bizana gama gama

Me: Baby hamba uyogeza and I'll prepare your food for you.

Him: Hay' mawusho Ayanda, angithi you don't want to give me what's mine.

I laugh at this dramatic man of mine has he walks into the bathroom. I hear him turn on the shower

Me: ubaba wakho une drama nje
I laugh while rubbing my tummy.

I decide to make the bed and tidy up the room before going down to make porridge. I dish up for the both of us and my sassy man shows upon and I serve him his food, he gives me glances.

Me: Yisho

He looks at me like he's analyzing me, and finally breaks

Him:You know ukuthi you don't need to work, I....

Me: Babe we already spoke about this

Him: Ngiyazi but I'd love it if you're home relaxing, not worrying or stressing. Not forgetting you wake up early ungishiye embedeni.

I laugh at the last part
Me: Let me at least finish my internship and community service and then we can visit this topic again.

Him: Mmhm, kodwa yabona this of calling by my name needs to stop un-negotiable.

I laugh
Me: Okay ngiyaxolisa baby.

He pulls me to stand in between his legs and gives me a kiss

Him: Or maybe I must put a Nkosi Junior in here khona uzohlala endlini
He says pointing at my stomach, if only he knew there was already one growing. I laugh at him and push him jokingly, we finish up and head our separate ways to work.
-
-
-
I get to work and start my rounds, when I was done with most of the day's work I took a break and Phiwe came, she took me and we went to a consultation room when I got in I saw a I saw a sonograph, I smiled excitedly and she laughed, sat on the bed and after prepping we looked for baby N. We found out that I'm 12 weeks.

Phiwe: Awww Mngani!! Have you told Nkosinathi yet?

Me: No I was planning on telling him after the party.

Phiwe: Friend we have a new member!! I hope it's a girl so we can go shopping!!
We laugh and take in this happy moment. I can't wait to tell Nkosi, we print a sonogram and I can't stop looking at my wittle baby who just looks like a blob.
.
.
.
.
.