Chapter 15

Nkosi POV

We were all standing in the medical room in the warehouse, Sandile was shot at by inkabi while driving back to his place, our men were able to gun down five of them but the other three got away and we know exactly who it is. They are the same people who are responsible for Ayanda's shooting, oDlamini. Speaking of Ayanda, I haven't spoken or seen after our fight, I felt bad for raising my voice at her kodwa she can be stubborn at times even when her life is on the line. We were finalizing our plan but in order to execute it we needed our family safe so we moved them to the safe house. I don't know how what I'm going to tell Ayanda but she can never know about this side of the business.
-
-
-
-
They look at each other and look back at me

Mbali: Did Nkosi not say, Sandile got into a car accident, so they're all with him.

Me: Ngempela? When?

Mbali: Uhm izolo entambama

Me: Okay but what are we doing here and who's house is this?

Lerato: uYabazi oNdlovu, always overprotective, it's just a family house.

Mbali: Yeah man especially after the shooting, we can never be too safe.

Me: Uhm okaay, ziphi ingane zam?

Lerato: Oh in the playroom.

I looked at them with the further explain look , it was my first time here so I wasn't familiar with the place.

Mbali: Oh uhm down the passage third room on your left.

I walked in the direction of the room and the sound of happy giggles got louder the closer I got.

Mpumi: Yaya!!!!

Haa yes she calls me that thanks to her uncle and to his annoyance

Me: Umz!! How are you baby?

Her: I'm good and you Aunty?

Me: I'm good nana. Musa unjani boy?

Him: Ngiyaphila Aunty how are you?

Me: Ngiright boy.

I walked over to Sethu who was minding her own business jumping in her bouncer.

Me: Hi baby

I picked her up and attacked her cute face with kisses and giggles filled the room, I put her back down

Musa: Aunty may we please have ice cream?

Me: Guys...

Mpumi: Pleeeeaassseee Yaya?

Me: Okay I'll bring you some but you have to promise me you'll finish your dinner or else I won't give you next time.

Both of them: Deal!!!

I laughed and walked back to the kitchen, I opened the freezer and checked if there was any ice cream, coincidentally there was and so I took it out along with two kiddie bowls from the cupboard.

Lerato: Kodwa uyathanda ukudlisa ingane zam ushugela.

Me: Relax we have a deal, what happened to you saying you're going to be a a cool mom?

Her: Mxm.

I laughed and took the ice cream to the kids, they were happy and thanked me for it, I went back to the kitchen and helped out making dinner.

We finished cooking and set up the dinner table for everyone, I thought it was just us, just then uMa no Mpilo walked in

Us: Sawubona Ma.

Her: Sanibonani zingani zam.

She laughed and we joined we hugged each other

Me: Mpilo unjani?

Mpilo: Ngiyaphila sisi unjani wena?

Me: Ngiyaphila.

I went to the play room and got my two rascals and sat them next to me, Sethu was sleeping so she was in her parent's room. We ate over funny conversations and had a great time, my two rascals finished their food as promised, Mpilo and I decided to wash the dishes so Lerato and Mbali could go prepare the kids for bed.

Me: So how's school?

Her: It's okay

Me: Do we have any "friend"?

She giggled

Her: Well I've been talking to someone but I'm just nervous to take things serious, also if uBaba no Bhuti find out, it will be the death of me.

Me: If you not ready for dating don't do it, don't rush yourself, you still young so have fun.

Her: Ngiyabonga sisi

Me: But if you need someone to cover up for you....call me.

I whispered the last part

We finished up and retired to our rooms, I got in the room and wore a set of warm pyjamas. I then got in bed, tossed and turned thinking about everything and eventually fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.