Chapter 20

Him: Ini? Uthi benzeni?

Me: One of the guards hit me.

Him: Fuck, when I find him, ngizombulala ngezami izandla!!

Me: There's no need for that I'm fine, Kwa...

I stopped myself and saw that he was curious and agitated at what I was to say.

Me:...they came to fetch me and I didn't want to leave because I was angry at the whole situation.

Him: I don't care, even if you hit him first, no one should touch you!!

He took a breath and came forward, held my waist with one hand and placed the other on my cheek.

Him: This is my fault, ngiyaxolisa..

Me: Sthandwa Sam...

Him: I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you in the first place and I'm sorry for not being there for you.

I leaned in for a kiss and met his cold juicy lips, I pulled out and looked at him.

Me: You were trying to keep me safe, I don't know from what or who but it wasn't your fault.

Him: Ngiyakuthanda.

Me: Ngiyakuthanda Gatsheni.

He smirked and kissed me again

Him: MaBhengu kodwa ungenzani?

I giggled placing my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.
_
_
_
_
_
We drove back to the safe house, I still want to know why everything is happening but I'm not in the mood for a fight right now. We got into the house.

Mbali: You crazy bi...!!!

Me: Kids!

Mbali: Mxm! You scared me!
She hit my shoulder.

Me: Ouch and you're being dramatic.

Nkosi: Mbali, MaBhengu!

She nodded in acknowledgement and he indicated that I follow him.

Me: I'll see you later.

Mbali: You have a lot of explaining to do.

I followed him to our room, we got in and he sat on the bed, I walked in to the bathroom and held on to the sink. I took a breath and looked up into the mirror and he was leaning against the door frame with worry all over his face.

Nkosi: Yaya yindaba?

Me: It's nothing.

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

Me: Ngiright.

I pecked his lips and he shared a short smile.

Him: Ngicela sikhulume.

Me: Okay?....Sounds serious.

He took my hand and walked to the bed, he sat on it and directed me to sit on his lap, I wrapped my arms around him.

Me: What's wrong you're scaring me?

He looked at me and said nothing.

Me: Nkosi?
.
.
.
.
.