The Fall Of Linda's Family

Immediately the sun came above their heads, the sacrifice began. A priest danced and chanted incantations for minutes before ordering for fire. The soldiers brought alcohol and poured on the stack of woods Linda was standing on, and brought fire on woods to ignite the stacks of firewood. 

 As they came closer to put the fire, she shouted "don't come closer or I will get angry now!". Immediately they put the fire on the stacks, it instead caught their hands on fire and everyone was shocked. Another group of soldiers tried again and their hands were immediately burnt. Just then her grandfather couldn't bear it anymore and took his sword straight up to Linda were she was tied to the stacks, cut the chains and took her by the hand. In a bit her father as a general rushed in with a group of soldiers. The general in charge of watching the sacrifice declared immediately, the Clark family has rebelled. I just want to save my daughter, I have no intention to rebel, her father replied. Arrest them, the in charge general gave the order and it was the they realized that they were already prepared to wipe out the Clark family. There were more soldiers in hiding than they saw in the sacrifice ground. They all came out of hiding, all armed with bows and arrows. They began firing at her father and his soldiers. Her grandfather was shot dead with three arrows piercing his chest. Linda cried as her grandfather gave her back the bracelet and told her to put it on once it's over. Her father and his soldiers fought to their last breath and finally was killed with spears piercing his back. But he dealt with their army a good deal as he is a very skilled martial artist.

 When he finally fell down, Linda couldn't control the surge of power she felt inside her as she cried and the wing of a young phoenix appeared behind her. Then the soldiers began laughing at her saying "the witch finally showed herself". Her mother who ran and hid when the fight began, for the first time saw the real power her daughter possessed. Just then not knowing how to vent her anger and sorrow, she screamed at the top of her voice. At the same time the power of the phoenix surged out and razed the whole sacrificial venue to the ground. Including the soldiers and everything standing, killing everyone instantly. Only her mother hiding far away felt only the wave and was almost knocked to the ground if she hadn't held onto something, survived it. After everyone died, her mother came and took her away. She wore back the bracelet her grandfather gave her and they immediately left. They went to another county to live but it was still under the rule of her hometown's emperor. That place which is Dayu they live in currently. 

 During their long journey on foot which took days, Linda discovered her mother was pregnant. That pregnancy gave birth to her little brother. 

 Ever since then her mother always blamed her for the fall of the family, but never really did anything heartless to her. She is after all her daughter. They lived poor and pitiful lives in Dayu ever since then. That was how Linda went to become a maid in minister Robert's mansion. All she earned as a maid was given to her mother to help cater for herself and her little brother. 

 Remembering all this, she thought to herself, all these people are all servants. It would be a massacre if I used my powers. Anyways, I wouldn't rather be buried with a dead person. And she immediately removed the bracelet from her wrist and the carriage she was on caught fire. The servants all began running helter skelter trying to put off the fire. Just as vital energy was about to burst out of her body, she heard and explosive sound and everyone fell to the ground, the carriage she was inside shattered. As she was about to fall to the ground, someone rushed up and held her up. She was surprised to see her teacher, they looked at each other eyeball to eyeball and felt the tingling emotions running through each other. Teacher, you later came, she said. Yes, he replied. And immediately she broke down in tears. Stanley carried her up in his arms and they left for the academy.

 When they reached the Academy, everything seemed to normal until I went to Emerald's apartment, only to find that she wasn't there anymore. Stanley immediately asked the other students and they said an order came from the palace to escort the phoenix to the palace where she would be given a title and the highest position in the kingdom. Stanley immediately sensed danger. He felt something must be wrong, because the mortals didn't know that demons were also involved in the search for the phoenix. 

 He immediately left Linda after safely keeping her and rushed on the way to the palace. Upon reaching the gate of the palace, he saw that all the escorting soldiers were all lying on the ground probably dead or unconscious. He looked inside the carriage with which was used to carry Emerald but she was no where to be seen. Then he realized that the demons had gotten her.

 In the demon realm, Emerald just woke up from being unconscious as she was knocked out. She looked up and saw somebody clothed fully in black. Who are you? She asked. I'm the demon lord, you can call me Cyrus, he said. Sister don't you remember me? I don't know what you are talking about, I'm not your sister, she said calmly. It doesn't matter, he said. Purple rose will make you understand everything. Come with me.

 He took her to a place in the demon realm where all the demons saw as a sacred place. There on a podium stood a rose flower emitting purple light. This is a part of your soul. It was left behind after you died in your past life, don't you remember? He asked. No, she replied. Ok then, go and get ready you are the phoenix, saintess of the demon realm. You will merge with purple rose in style.

 She was given a majestic robe to put on, then she was marched through the demon court filled with officials up to the podium. Hail to the saintess of the demon realm! Hail to the saintess of the demon realm! All the demons saluted. Let the coronation begin! Cyrus the demon lord ordered.