The True Phoenix (2)

After Linda saw this? She became extremely terrified. The demon tried to come closer but she ran away and said "don't come closer!" She ran outside and kept on running while the demon lord ran after her calling her. Her other school students saw this and became confused not knowing what to do. What are we going to do now? One asked. Teacher is not around. The one who was a spy for the imperial advisor then said, "you guys should go and inform the dean while I'll go after them. Ok, they agreed.

 Linda kept on running, she ran into the woods but after a while the demon lord just overtook her and blocked her way. Calm down sister, I know you don't remember me now but I will make everything clear to you. You are the phoenix, the saintess of the demon realm, he narrated. I don't know what you are talking about, and I am not a phoenix.

 Just then the student who is a spy came. Demon bastard, I'll fight you today, he said. The demon lord just used his vital energy and sent a tiny dagger straight into his heart and he died instantly. Why did you do that? She asked with terror and a tinge of anger. Because he called me demon bastard in front of you, he replied. I know you are not a demon bastard but a lunatic, she replied angrily. Sister are you angry with me for not recognizing you earlier? 

 Then the other students came alongside the dean of the academy. Who are you? And why do you destroy my academy and kill my student? The dean asked. Linda immediately ran to the back of the dean. I am the demon lord and you? My name is jones, the dean said. So you are just a mortal? You know what it is if you try to stop me. It's like hitting an egg against the rock. What do you want from my academy? I must take her with me today, the demon lord pointed at Linda and said. You as the mighty demon lord, why do you make things difficult for an ordinary student? The dean asked. An ordinary student? Hmmm, he mocked. She is the phoenix! The demon lord said angrily. Haaa! How is that possible? Phoenix? The students became confused and shocked. I don't know what you are talking about, I am not the phoenix, Linda said. Sister let's go. I'm not going anywhere with you. Ok, since you refuse to, I will have to take you back by force. Demon bastard we dare you! The students together with the dean all rushed and blocked the demon lord but his vital energy was far more than theirs, he was way more powerful. As the students were all whining in pains, Linda shouted "stop, I'll go with you".

 The demon lord stopped and moved forward to take her but someone immediately came with lightning speed and stood in-between the students and demon lord. Teacher! The students cried out. He was holding his sword in hand. The blue flame sword? You are the god of red sun, the demon lord said. Today I must take the phoenix with me. The phoenix isn't something you can covet, Stanley said. Then today let me the demon bastard as they call me challenge the high and lofty divine lord. Then they both rushed towards themselves with lightning speed and fought hardly. They were so fast that only lightning was seen. After a moment Stanley fell to the ground on his knees. The sword disappeared and he coughed up blood. Teacher! The students all cried out.

 Linda ran to her teacher and supported him. Teacher are you alright? She asked. He just shook his head and looked at her with faint eyes. The demon lord came forward again, then Stanley stood up pushed Linda behind him. The demon lord looked at his forehead and noticed that his cultivation was sealed. You dared to fight me when your cultivation has been sealed. The blue flame sword needs spiritual energy to wield but now there is nothing you can do about it, the demon lord said satisfied. Then he made to strike again but Linda saw that her teacher may not be able to take it, so she immediately blocked the strike for him and the power of the phoenix burst forth again. It's magnificent wings were opened wide and her whole body was flaming red. She blocked the strike, rose to the air and with another burst of vital energy that sent everyone including the demon lord flying she fully transformed into a young phoenix. She wrapped her vital energy around her teacher and flew away with him. Everyone was surprised by what they just saw. The demon lord was particularly happy, the phoenix he had spent most of his life searching for has finally been found. 

 Linda had little cultivation so she can't handle the power of the phoenix well now. So she flew for some distance and stopped. She fell unconscious until someone shook her and asked "Linda, how are you?" I'm fine and who are you? Oh I'm the prince of the devil clan in the demon realm, he said. My name is Mark. 

 He has been looking for the phoenix because he needed a mature feather from it which he would use to change the fate of his clan. His clan is suffering from the inability to beat children but the essence from a mature phoenix feather would be used to end it. He has been watching her for a long time so he knew her name. 

 Where is my teacher? She looked around and saw him unconscious at the foot of a tree and rushed towards him. The demons will soon come around, they are close. Let's go to the devil clan, it's much safer there. Nobody will know or suspect you are there. Ok, Linda agreed. Then he transformed into a wolf and carried them on his back and ran straight into the devil clan. 

 When they reached, they immediately placed Stanley on a bed and used vital energy to heal him. He was seriously injured as the demon lord dealt with him heavily because he was weaker. After that while he was still sleeping, Mark told Linda she should go and take her bath and leave Stanley. He will be alright he assured her. He showed her a fancy bath tub and said I will be watching the door. No, I can't she refused. I won't peek he assured her. I have a lover, he said. Then she became a little bit relieved. 

 Stanley woke up with a jolt and rushed outside. Where is Linda? He asked furiously. You are awake? Mark asked. Calm down she is fine. She just went to freshen up.