Knowing Feelings

You've misunderstood, she said smiling as she held Linda by the shoulders and sat her down. Tell me honestly, do you like your teacher? Hhrrm, hhrrm, Linda cleared her throat but didn't say a word. She looked like she was sad. So the answer is yes? I get it. You like him but you are shy. You know what? You should take the initiative. Let him know your feelings for him, Zina told her. I should take the initiative? Linda asked. No I can't. I know my teacher, if I force him he won't like me, instead he would get annoyed with me. Can't you see he cares about you? Zina asked. He even fought with a group of small devils for you. A high immortal from heaven traded treasures from heaven just for you.

 But he said it was his duty, Linda said. It's not his duty! Zina snapped. I can see the love in his eyes. Can't you feel it? She asked Linda. I can feel it a little, Linda replied. That's why you should take the initiative. Let him know how you feel and he will tell you his feelings too. If not both of you will never your feelings forever, Zina told her. So how am I going to take the initiative? Linda asked.

 First, seduce him with your nice scent. After that, you have to show him a seductive posture, Zina taught her and demonstrated, showing her exactly how it must be done. Do I really need to do these? Linda asked feeling shy. Yes of course, replied Zina. Then you need to find a chance to stay alone with him. After that find a chance to have body contact with him. For example, you have to take a towel and wipe his face, wipe his neck, and his hands too. You must remember! Look at him affectionately. Even a perfect gentleman won't be able to resist this. Then lastly, you have to slowly lean on him, she said and demonstrated. No! Linda exclaimed. I can't do that. Zina calmed her down. You have to because only when you are ready to do this, will both of you be together. Linda nodded her head in silence as she tried to make up her mind. She looked worried. 

 Linda went to her teacher's room to try her luck. She wore a heavy smelling scent and postured seductively at the door. Teacher! she called. Stanley was reading a book when she called. Immediately he looked up, the heavy smell of the scent permeated into his nostrils. He sniffed and asked surprisingly "what are you doing?" Teacher, there is sweat on your forehead, she said while pointing at his forehead as if she was shocked. She rushed, took the towel in a basin of water by the bedside and began wiping his face. But the weather is cold, Stanley said. No it's not, Linda replied.

 As Stanley tried to push her away, she kicked a step by the bed and fell on Stanley and they both fell on the bed with Linda on top of him. They looked at each other, eyeball to eyeball and were lost in each other's view for a while. Then Linda asked "if I didn't say this on purpose will you believe me?" Yes I will, Stanley replied. Then Linda thought of the last step, which was to lean on him. But she found it difficult to do, so she just stared at him with her beautiful eyes. Could we get up first? Stanley asked gently. Okay, she replied. They sat up on the bed and looked at each other as if wanting to say something but look away at the last moment. They looked at each other again, this time, Linda felt awkward first and looked up while Stanley pretended to cough. Their heart beats were thumping so loudly that they could hear each other's own. 

 After a while Stanley stood up, moved a few steps forward before turning and said as he stammered "I I suddenly re.. remember.. remember I have some.. something to do. Then he turned and left. After he left, Linda hit her forehead. Gosh, I've failed, she said. 

 Stanley stood outside ruminating on what just happened when Zina walked up to him. What's wrong high immortal? Can't hold it anymore? She asked him. Stanley just looked at her in a confusing manner and turned to walk away but she blocked him. Linda is still in the room, she told him. Stanley gave a more confusing look but still didn't answer. Zina smiled and said "high immortal, Linda likes you, do you know that?" Whether I know or not, what is the difference? Stanley replied for the first time. Give your response. I am telling you she likes you, go and respond to her, she stated. Why? He asked. Because she likes you and you like her too, she said. Who told you that? He asked again. 

I can tell myself. 

Then can you tell whether Mark likes you or not? He asked seemingly annoyed. Zina's face twisted immediately, she became sad. Of course he likes me, she said.

If you are sure Mark likes you then why did you come to me? 

I am trying to help Linda.

Are trying to help Linda or are you helping yourself?

Zina became confused. Stanley smiled and said "if Mark doesn't take your feelings seriously, he may still like some other girl". So you and Mark need to figure things out yourselves. It has nothing to do with other people. 

My feelings towards him has always been true but he never takes it seriously. His attitude has always been ambiguous, she stated. High immortal what should I do? 

With Sincerity one can surmount any difficulties, he said casually.

This is not like cultivation, it is about love.

Love? He then looked awkward. I don't understand love, he said. 

Zina nodded. Okay, maybe you are right, I shouldn't have expected you and Linda to help solve my problem. Then turned slowly and walked away briskly, looking sad. 

As a divine lord, I don't need romantic love, Stanley thought to himself after Zina walked away. But suddenly, he started feeling extreme pain on his chest again. He clutched it tightly while holding on to the wall to avoid collapsing.