Chapter 2

Molly wasn't waiting at the intersection between my faculty and hers. Argh. I shouldn't have gone looking. I found her. With the OTHER group. She was lying on a blonde's lap and the blond had her hand inside Molly's top. I could literally see the hand moving in circles around the nipple zone. I'm not stupid, I have fucked enough prostitutes to know what's happening. Blonde was saying something with a sweet smile on her face and Molly wiggled uncomfortably on the bench. One of the other sluts held her legs. Not tight, but just a hold.

I should go get Molly. What if they are hurting her? What if she doesn't like what is done to her? She deserves to know the best of sex, she is practically a virgin. Had only 1 boyfriend in high school, lost her virginity to him (at least she 'thinks' she lost it), and later broke up with that boy as well. But what if she does like what is being done to her? The moaning and wetness. 

No Dylan, don't go there.

 It's not good for my body. I..I.. I will go get Sarah. That's it.

After sending Sarah to Molly, I didn't hear the end of it. They are awkwardly distant from us, boys. It's like we have been divided into 2 groups, muddled with gender, desire, and sexual preferences. It will pass, give it a week.

A week later... We haven't improved much, which is a bummer because Molly's birthday is coming around the weekend and frankly, I miss her. Roberto and Dandelion have assignments that they need to discuss with other classmates. Sarah is at the dorm, being sick. Don't know where is Molly, can't ask her either. And I'm stuck here at the mall all alone, being ogled and enduring giggles of passing girls. Every 5 minutes or so, I glare and chase away an approaching abomination. Until a familiar face shows up.

Molly.

With a dark blue paper bag and a strawberry sundae in her hands. She sees me and stops dead, wide-eyed. She is wearing one of those short dresses that will showcase her pussy and butt crack in one wrong move. Plus, it's a nude color, closely matching her skin tone. 

Why on earth is this girl dressed like this, in a public area?

After seconds of eye contact (and her frozen in mid-way), I turn my head away, elbows on my knees. She doesn't have to come talk. Just pretend you didn't see me and walk away. That's all you have to–

"Hey..." god damn it, she is standing next to me and I came face to face with her thighs. 

Quick, look up.

"Hey..." I straighten up and Molly slides next to me. Only 2 heys, hanging in the air. She swirled and swirled the spoon in her sundae but didn't take a bite. I went back to my elbow-knee position, eyeing the crowd without registering anything.  When her phone rings, I pan to her and am greeted by her boobs, slumping slightly, and a cleavage of soft, milky–

"Molly, why the hell do you dress like this?" I straightened up, bursting into a rage. She is taken back, of course. 

"What is happening to you? Who are you? What have you done to my best friend?" I rattled without leaving a gap. 

I glare at her "or what has Laura done to my best friend?" I grit out. She flustered and tucked her hair behind her ear, gulping her throat.

" I like Laura, Dylan" she mumbled softly.

"What was that?" I leaned my ears to her.

She looks up, clearly pissed "I like Laura, Dylan. I'm having a crush on her," she said, a little louder. I let her claims run through my mind

"Shit" and stood up, rubbing my hand over my lips. They are lesbians and they are brainwashing Molly to join their cult. That's what this is. Wait, if this is just a crush or an attempt to brainwash, why would Molly allow her to grope her boobs?

"Did you...did you do it with her?" her eyes fluttered across the same toned turquoise ground. Well, her's has more green to it, in my opinion. I grab my hair and plop next to her. A gentle pressure on my upper arms "Don't you like her, Dylan?"

Like her? LIKE her? She is disgusting. She makes me gag my own vomit. A whore. A free-use pussy sharing bed with Molly? I'm having an allergic reaction, right? Tell me I'm wrong.

Her eyebrows raise "Oh...then I won't see her" her face drops and I know that face. Arrghhh!!!

"It's not just about Laura...You deserve better, Molly. If this is just your search for sexual satisfaction–" she tucks a loose hair behind her ears, red as a tomato. This is a sensitive subject to us–the whole group. We don't discuss anything regarding our sex life, mainly because I don't like it. Other than that, we share everything from periods to genital infections, everything else. 

"Ok. Answer me this. How was your orgasm with your boyfriend?" 

"Nothing as described by Google..." she chuckles low, leading me to smile as well. What? She Googled orgasm!!! 

"First of all, you search for that in 'BED', not in Google. Second, how was it with Laura?"

"Not much difference..."

"Because all you have experienced is immature sexual partners!!! Don't pick your sexual preferences based on that. Go find a boy, Molly. Try it out for at least–" god, what is the normal familiarizing time for normal boys? "10 times. Then we will talk"

"What if I don't like it even after 10 times?" she is so naive. "Then– then–you can try it out with Laura" I grit out. I don't have anything against lesbians. But it will create a label for Molly and I'm afraid she will be trapped in it for the next 3 years. In that duration, she will soulfully believe that she is a lesbian. 

What if she is wrong?

She took a moment to muddle through the suggestion. "But where am I going to find an experienced boy?" she is still talking to the ground. " I will ask around, see if anything comes up"

"And then what? You want me to go ask him if he can fuck me 10 times?" she scrunched her face.

Damn, she is right. It makes her sound like a whore.

"We will figure out something, ok?" I said and she nodded. I can detect a slight hint of excitement under there.