Chapter 7

I put down the Pepsi at the edge of the bed and came back to her back, pulling her closer to me. Her nipples will be numb and perfect for teasing. My hands reach to the front, circling her breast, avoiding the nipples. She tried and failed to keep cool, drooping her eyes and leaning into me more. I sucked her neck, nibbling my way up to her ears. Waiting for the right time...
And she arches her back into my palm. I slapped her boob making her yelp.
"Patience..." my circle grew tighter and tighter to the nipple. So does her breathing. Then I flick it. She gasps, opening her eyes and returning to earth. I flick again and she hisses. Then I roll her nipple between thumb and index.
"Ahh" her whole body jerks. My mouth busy sucking her neck while my fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples. Both.At the same time. She is a trembling mess within minutes.
"Dylan..." She moans.

"Hmm" 

"What...what are you doing to me?"

"You will see..." I let one nipple go, only to travel south. She is wet. Completely drenched. I circle the small button to her entire lust capital. With her wetness and my precise pressure, fingers glide around and behind to front. Her toes curl against the rough wooden floor.  Even her moan sounds strained and comes the tremble of her legs.

"Feel that...I want that..." I nibble her earlobes.

"That's is for me...You are holding what is mine. Let go" she did, on my fingers. The ecstasy climbs up my neck and I squeezed her boob hard. 

"Leg on the bed" she placed one feet on the bed frame, giving me access to her warm pussy. I slap them gently, listening to the wetness that I cannot see before sliding my fingers a little more behind, finding the hole that is mine for the entire night. 

There it is. I enter gently at first. Her hands shot to the front, holding my wrist.

"Dylan–you–you–"

"Entered you? " she looked up at the mirror. Shock is written all over her cute face.

"Yes, I did. How does it feel like?" I whisper to her ears, moving my finger a little faster. Her boobs start pumping in sync with my thrust. 

"Nice..." she said behind her moan and gasp.

"Just nice? Hmm...we need to fix that" I sat down, put her on her stomach, across my lap, and began pumping my fingers hard and fast. My cock straining in my jeans, begging to be released. In a minute little fella. 

"Aaa...a...aaaa...Dylan!!!" beautiful voice, music to my ears. Within minutes, she came again.

She is already feeling limp and may need a little rest. I helped her stand and made her straddle my lap. Then I went to her boobs. Fucking thing is disturbing my mind. I suck on them, hard and rough. Taking a mouthful. One at a time, alternating both. I squeeze them, bringing those pretty pink nipples together, licking both at the same time.

"DYLAN!!!Aaahhh!!!DYLAN!!!OH FUCK" she screamed in my hands, squirming and jerking. I open my legs a little at a time, making her hang there. Fingers found their target and began fucking her holes again. 

Screw with rest.

I moaned with her nipples in my mouth. I need to see her. I bite on her nipples and pulled them along to look at her face. She has gone red, head thrown back. One hand on my knee behind her and another on my neck. 

"Aaa Dylan..."

"Slow down?" I ask and she bites her lips, thinking. Then she looks down, eyes glassed with pleasure.

"Faster" she mumbled. At that moment, I knew we are like-minded and the night is still long. 

She released again and I slowed down, before removing my fingers completely and she dropped her head to my shoulder, finding her breath. I lift her head. Her eyes are heavy but she is calmer than ever. I bite her cheek and she hissed. A hiss that fought its spot up my spine. I bite again.

"Aaa" then her chin. Her other cheek. Under her jaw, a little longer and harder. That left a small discoloration there (which will darken with time and opss!!!).

I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me. We moved to the table and I put her stand on her feet. My fingers trace along her stomach. Our eyes collide, never leaving each other even when I descend to sit on the chair. She frowns. I smirk. Sliding hip a little low, my bulging cock is undeniable and caught her attention. 

When our eyes meet again, the confidence in her is depleting. Arms wrapped around those beautiful boobs. Legs rub against each other. She is not sure what to do next. 

My little innocent fuck doll...

I lean back, resting my elbows on the chair's arms and she hunches a little. 

"Suck my cock." her eyes dances around the room. The sofa. The washroom door.  Anywhere but me. Oh, now she feels intimidated? Wait!!!

"Have you ever done a blowjob before?" after a moment, she sighs silently and shakes her head no at the ground. I like her even more and in hindsight, what sort of a pug would date a girl without getting a blowjob from her? Did he really took her virginity?

"Kneel here" I pat the floor and she walks to me, settling between my legs, waiting for the next instruction. There is a notch in her throat. She is nervous, she always does the notch thingy when she is nervous. The friend part peeps out. I caught a lump of hair, falling at the sides of her face and tucked it behind her ears. My fingers run around her ear shells, circling them softly. Like a puppy, she closed her eyes, letting herself loose.

"Dylan..." "Hmm..." "I...I don't want you to see me...sucking you..." she said and my circling stopped. I love seeing girl's lips around my cock!!! 

You are doing this for her. Show her how good sex can be. Let loose a bit, will you?

Sighing "Ok fine, get under the table" she shuffled underneath the table and I adjusted the chair, hiding below my hip under the table. A minute went by and she didn't make any move. 

You know her. She is scared, dumbass!!!

Oh dear, this is going to take forever. I reached under the table, unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. A gasp followed immediately and I couldn't control the grin on my face.