Chapter 5

By the time I arrive at the college, rain starts pouring in.

Great!!!.

I see Molly, in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, hugging her legs on the bus stop bench. She winces every time a drop of rain hits her skin. I sped my truck, coming to a loud stop in front of her that she flinches. 

The cold rain drenches me in a matter of seconds but I trudged my way to Molly.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I grabbed her bag and pulled it out of her hand when she started fighting. I opened the back door and threw the backpack inside, smashing the door to close.

"At a public bus stop. 9 pm. In a heavy rain. All alone" I'm now in her personal space, nose to nose with her. The feisty part of her looks up to meet my rage. I gave her a minute to explain but she stared back defiantly. Sensing my temperature going up, I pulled her hand and she knocked my hands off. I reached down again, this time not even able to touch her. She kept her hand behind and stepped back.

"Go away, Dylan" she said.

Fine!!! Then, the hard way it is.

Dylan, don't do anything stupid. Just let this pass.

I bend down, wrap my hand around her knee, and throw her over my shoulders. 

Like that.

She screamed. Actually screamed. Next comes the kicking and the curse words and the punches. The 1 minute walk was hell. I threw her into the back seat of my truck, climbed in, and shut the door.

"You can't do this Dylan. Especially when you don't –" I grabbed her neck, pulled her to me, and crashed my lips to hers. She pushed my arms at first, then just held on tight. Because sweetheart, you have no idea who I am in bed. She will need something to stabilize her. She will need water for thirst from shouting. She will need an excessive amount of sleep. And she will be hungry when I'm done fucking her. 

But for now, she fists my sleeves, as I use my energy sucking her bottom lips. Full, plum and soft in my mouth. I need to taste her tongue. Is it any good?

God yeah...I need more.

Stop

I let go slowly.

"Ok fine, you win," I say to her who is panting in my hold. 

"Dylan, that's not wh–" she begins. But I can feel the need building inside me and I have to be quick. 

"But you need to know some things about me" I took out my phone, searched for this one video I kept in my album, and sent it to her.

"Go home. Unblock me. You will get a video. You understand?" she nods.

"Watch it as many times as you need. Google BDSM if you have to." she nods. Drops from my hair drips to her cheek and the monster takes over. I leaned in and licked it, making her gasp. Before the monster could take Molly in the truck, I slipped out into the front seat and started driving. Molly touched the corner of her lips. Probably split.

"Take the morning to think this through and if you are sure you can agree with my ways, come to the riverside. You remember our camping side?" she nods absentminded.

"If you follow that route, you should find a small cabin. I will be waiting there" she nods again.

"You probably will need a pair of sweatshirts and pants for changing. Don't tell anyone you are coming to meet me" Now, that got her confused.

"Why not? Are you a werewolf or something?" I chuckled. 

"No. But some people know what it means to meet Dylan on the weekend in some secluded area." she nods rather unsure this time. The rest of the ride was silent. Before dropping her off at her house "Molly?" "Huh?"

"Do not come if you are not 100% sure. This is tough stuff, Molly. Whatever happens, I will always be there for you at the end" She nodded again and got out. 

I took a hot bath and before falling asleep, I checked my phone. 

Molly: Dylan, are you awake?

Me: Go to sleep, Molly. You will need it, a lot.

I plugged my phone into a charger and went to sleep. 

The next morning, her birthday. It was the most awkward "Happy Birthday" ever. This is going to be even more awkward if she shows up at the riverside. "Thanks," she said, looking away and biting her lips. I couldn't wait to get out of Molly's house and once I'm out, don't know what to do. 

The more time goes by, the more chilled the air against my neck. I left my house at 4 pm, and bought a couple of large pizzas. Molly loves pepperoni. A big bottle of Pepsi, and a coke. Then off I go to Amber Woods, where my riverside cabin, the one my parents built especially for me is. It stays locked for the entire week and needs some airing.  Then, I just sat there on the porch swing, submerging my thoughts in the running water.

She won't come

What if she does? It is a forest here. Will she be safe?

With that thought gnawing my brain cells, I stood up and walked to our old camping side. A cigarette acts as a companion, something I rarely touch nowadays. My wristwatch shows 7 pm. Mind whirring just like the mechanics behind the time-telling arms. It's ticks engulf my whole entire world. 

Crack.

The sound made me open my eyes and there she was, in a dusky rose chiffon dress, looking out of place in these raw woods. She kept looking around, bending and searching in every nook and cranny for something. Then, her eyes found me. Frowns subside and she looks straight into my eyes. Worry etch her face. This can't be true. A play of my mind, because she just stands there like a doll. Cheeks and nose tip red. 

But then, she starts walking, step by step, standing in front of me and looking up at my face. 

This is not real.

This is not real.

"Dylan..."

"Fuck" I shout, grabbing my hair and turning around, setting a flock of sparrows up in the air. Maybe she won't be there when I turn back. 

Nope, she is still there.

"You saw the video?" I ask calmly. She nods, frowning"And you still thought it's wise to come???" she tucks a strand of hair behind her ears and looks down. 

"Molly, don't ever agree to something like this ever again. What if there is a serial killer out here?" 

"But it's–you. Not someone else. I wouldn't go with someone else. You wont hurt me" she said. The cheeks looked so red, I touched them to check her temperature. Then the side of her mouth, wiping away a shred of grass.  Her lips are trembling, needing to warm up. I leaned in and pecked. She didn't make any move to run. So, I took another deeper peck. Then another. Sucking her lips. My eyes droop by itself and I let her lips guide my cravings.

"Dylan" she said breathlessly, or stopped me, to be precise. I let go of her neck and grabbed her hand. Which are cold. I took off my flannel shirt and draped it over her shoulder. Thankfully, the fireplace in the cabin has a fresh load of logs burning. The walk is short for those who know the place. Sunlight is fading fast.