Chapter 6

Molly stood there, eyeing the whole cabin. Beginning with the fireplace on left.

A large bed in the middle.

The funny looking chair.

The chest of drawers.

The sofa.

Bathroom.

Kitchen entrance.

Small cabinet with a full-length mirror for door.

2 chairs and a table by the window.

And...the overhead rod running from one end of the house, across the bathroom and disappearing behind the barn door which leads to the kitchen. Also, the spare fan hook littered across the ceiling. Then she looks at me, who has no intention of leaving this doorframe. I just leaned there with my hands across my chest. Eyeing her up and down. Round butt cheeks that strain against her dress. A tummy that always looks flat from the outer layer. And those big, round, and full boobs. I could map her nipples from here. Slender and long neck that I would love to bury my teeth in.

She is staring at me wide-eyed.

"What?" I ask and she shrugs.

"You came just for a site visit?" she shakes her head 'no'. I sigh and walk up to her. Thumb pushing her lips to open, then I stick them in. 

"Hmm...looks like your tongue is still there" she chuckled and bite my fingers. I pulled it out and blew on them.

"You shouldn't do that" There comes the monster. He likes being bitten and biting. Molly's face fell instantaneously. With every forward step I took, she stepped back until she staggered into my bed. 

OUR bed for the night.

Hesitantly, she laid back. Oh, poor Doll. She thought I'm going to just fuck her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, crashing to my chest. 

"Not yet, Dolly" Something about those lips sends goosebumps to my head. I lick them and she gasps, closing her eyes.Hmmm... I like it.

"First, you need to eat." I turned her by her shoulders and walked her to the table, made her sit. She had her hair in a bun. I let them free, falling down and covering her boobs in a curtain of soft and shining chocolates. We sat there, eating a box of microwave-heated pizza and Pepsi for hours. She began loosening up.

"Frankly, I was taken aback by the video. And then this cabin. When did you build this?" she asks.

"When I was twelve. I was diagnosed with a condition where my " I point down "little brother can spring to life within minutes but stay up for hours. It was very painful and they did some procedures to ease out the condition. The pain stopped and the duration reduced by a few hours. But then, 2 to 3 hours is still a lot to handle and so I have girl trouble" 

"That's why you never had a girlfriend in school?" it dawned on her. I nod.

"I stopped trying because the girls just suffer so much. Some even pass out." I glare from under my lashes, seeing her turning uneasy at the information. 

"So, my parents decided I should just get a hooker. But when a hooker showed up, they couldn't bare her being in the house. So they built this place, away from town people's ears. There was this hooker, Claire. She listened to my health issues and she thought rough sex could be the answer. It got stuck in my nature ever since." she bites her lips, processing the information. 

"So, you never get turned on during the weekdays? How does that work?" I chuckled. 

"Of course I can. I just avoid all the stimulations, so...now that we are on the subject, sometimes your dresses piss me off" she chuckles. 

"So what is your safe word?" she asks and I frown. Looks like someone had done their research well.

"No safe words with me." she flusters.

"Then how am I..." stop biting that lips of yours!!! I looked at her, her eyes, her lips, and her neck. She fists her neckline and I chuckle.

"Looks like someone is still not comfortable" I lean back with a glass of Pepsi in one hand.

"Go stand there" She looks behind and does as said.

"Strip" she froze. 1,2,3,4,5

"What's the matter? Scared" I chuckle. Molly slowly unbuttoned her dress, avoiding my eye contact. A pair of whites cover the vital parts. Her thighs begin at the hip, thick and voluptuous against a small waist. The top of her boobs curved into perfect milky buns, making me salivate. I am standing in front of her without thinking, leaning into her neck and taking a whip of her natural scent.

"Hmm...lovely" Then I round her, sizing her up. Eye fucking her until she gets numb to it.

"That is a beautiful body, Dolly... Perfect fuck doll" I said and she blushed. I slide my finger to the back of her neck, leaning in to kiss her cheek. And another and another, hugging her. The cold Pepsi glass touches her back and she gasps. I took it to the front and touched the sharpest point of her bra. She flinch and gasps.

"Take it off" She looked at me unsure, but her finger trembled as she did what I said. She then closed her eyes, which is fine for now. Her bare boobs are round and full. I place the cold glass on her already erect nipples. She yelps. I circle her, resting my chin on her shoulder.
"Shuu..shuu." I ran my fingers through her hair and she seemed to have pacified.
"Inside these walls, you will take what I give and you will like it. There is no safe word to stop me. Got it?" she is biting her lips painfully and nodding. Her reflection is clear on the floor-length mirror in front of us, wiggling her hip, fisting her palm at her side.
" But you do get to enjoy yourself, so, I give you 4 words. Faster. Slower. Harder. Softer. Understood?" She nods again, trembling. I switch the glass to her other nipple.
"You may have read that out type of people like to be called daddy...master...sir...not me. I have no interest in fucking my daughter or servant or student. Dylan it is" she whimpers, nodding.
"Dylan is the one that is fucking you to a selfless state.Dylan is the one who is making you scream. Dylan is the one that makes you cum" With one hand, I grab her throat and kiss her neck "Again..."another kiss
"and again..." another kiss
"and again..." another kiss. She nods
"Please..." I switch the glass to the first nipple.
"You stepped into this willingly and you won't be able to leave until I'm done. Got it?" she nods frantically. And I took away the glass, sipping the now not-so-cold Pepsi. Guess her body heat watered that down.

Here I thought it would be weird to fuck Molly.