Chapter 9

Claire once told me that every woman has this inner desire to be dominated. "There is a thin line between abusing and dominanting. Provide for her well-being. Take care of her. She will LET you dominate her"she had said once, sitting on the swing chair by this very same porch. Charlie certainly lived up to that and every other woman that I had taken to this cabin.  Even if I kick them away (literally) they will come crawling back, sucking my cock as if they've never seen one in their entire life. 

Molly wouldn't come crawling back to me, would she?

Molly is fragile, she's innocent. She would probably cry and run away from here. But still, there is this part of me, prowling at the surface, needing that sort of pleasure. Maybe Molly wouldn't mind a little handcuff ...

A very tiny one at that. 

I opened one of the six drawers underneath my bed. Full of pleasure-seeking tools. I picked the most softest cuff that I have and they are literally a toy because it will simply snap off the wrists if the wearer wishes to. Plus, it has pink fur all around. 

On the bed, Molly settled completely unaware of all the devilish thoughts that were going through my mind. 

Spanked. Tasers in her pussy. Whip. Nipple clamp. Bleed....

Nope, not Molly!!!

Nope, not Molly. I lift the cover, sliding next to her under the sheets. She moans a little as I sucked a mouthful of her neck. When she started whimpering from the pain,  I licked the spot. Underneath, I already have the cuffs on 1 wrist, reaching for another hand at her front. The final click made her snap open her eyes.

"What is this?" she panics.

"Nothing, just some restraining instruments"

"Why would you need to restrain me? I am giving you all that you want" I smirked and her eyes widened even more.

"Dylan," she said. I sat, leaning against the headboard and positiined her to straddle me. 

"I want more of these" with both my hand, I squeeze her boobs, open and inviting. I bury my face between her boobs and thrust into her in one smooth push.

"Aaa" she screams, throwing her head back. I grabbed her waist, so tiny that my thumbs met, and lifted her up and down. Our skin slap grew from muted, to audible, to wet. Her boobs bouncing in front of my face. I grab one nipple with my teeth, sucking on it and flicking my tongue over the other.

"AAA" her scream echoed through the forest, causing a couple of owls to flee. They land right at the front porch, peeping at us from the tempered glass wall. My breathing turns raspy, another animal is there with us in the room. A much primitive, vulgar animal. I jump from one boob to the other faster and sloppier, licking and sucking. 

"DYLAN AAA.AAA. NO.PLEASE" she screamed which just fueled me more. I let go of her waist and grabbed both her boobs, squeezing them together.

"Ride me," I said, getting back to vandalizing her assets. She started moving up and down at a very annoying pace. 

"Faster," I said and she ended up whimpering, failing to grip my desire. I look from under my lash and bite hard her nipple. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"I said, FASTER"  she nods and starts jumping on my cock. Tears slide down her cheek. Every landing fell on my thighs, rattling the solid wooden bed. The pop of my lips and the wet slap of her butt. I lost count of how many times she had her orgasm but here is another, dripping down my thighs, trickling down to my balls.  Oh dear Havens, drove my sanity up the sky, and for the first time, I felt myself nearing climax this soon. But then, it started slowing. Molly is getting tired and limp. Her eyes shutting slowly and she slumped to the bed.

She lay there, on my side, flushed pink all over her body with red markings of my teeth and nail scrapes littering her skin. Her chest moves gently. A thin sheen of sweat coats her face and neck. 

This is the part I hate most about myself but will do it anyway because my devil loves it so much. I held Dolly's thigh and spread them for me, before standing between them. I enter her and she remains motionless, hands still tied back. I started pounding her, which soon turned into uncontrolled ramming. Her boobs shook violently, I grabbed onto them. 

Helpless, lost, innocent fuck doll. A sex slave. All her control raped away from her. And I am the one taking it with me. Engulfing it whole. Enjoying it to my pleasing. 

My cock hardens to another level and I could sense my release. I quickly took out my cock and gave it a few jerks, spilling a load onto Molly's stomach.  

1 hour 45 minutes. That got to be my new record. Slowly, the prickling in my head resides. I ripped off Molly's (my Dolly's) handcuff. With a wet towel, cleaned her stomach and slumped next to her. Her skin is cold. I bring her close to me, resting her on my chest. It was 3 am and that fact alone made me sleepy. I succumb to it. 

How will Molly react to me when she wakes up? I don't know.

Will we ever be the same? I don't know.

Will she choose lesbianism even after that many orgasms? I don't know.

Who will she go to next time she feels like having sex (Which she definitely will)? I don't know.

But one thing is for sure. Molly has that one magic that I didn't know was missing from my weekends. I don't know what that is exactly, but she is the best sex I have ever had.