EPILOGUE

"Elaine," Amelia whispered, longing to feel the touch of her lover's lips. "Take it easy, darling—"

"Not right now," Elaine murmured, her voice muffled as the car window fogged up, trapping Amelia's lower lip once again. "This is the most perfect place to make out in."

"In the alley?"

"There's no one else here," she said in a seductive tone, lowering herself onto Amelia's lap and placing her hands gently on her neck. Elaine leaned back, observing her eyes shining in the sunlight, their rich brown color unmistakable. She appeared stunning in her solitude, a captivating presence. "Are you not enjoying this, Ms. Yeong?"

"Of course, I am. I never anticipated you would become so... wild."

"Don't you enjoy it?"

Amelia blinked rapidly, causing herself to burst into laughter. "I like it. In fact, I love it. I love the whole setting, you know? Perhaps we could... get with it."

"You mischievous woman," Elaine chuckled, as she felt Amelia's lips trail from her mouth to her neck once more. The woman let out a pained sigh as her hands reached out, desperately clutching onto the girl she adores. "My Amelia, my love. You complete me."

"I love you more," Amelia whispered, her voice filled with tenderness, as she gently held Elaine's chin and locked eyes with her. "I love you. And no one else can take my love away from you."

"Do you really think that?" Elaine inquired. "Can anything possibly ruin us, not even my unbearable mother?"

"Not even Monica, my love. No one."

At that very moment, Elaine was certain that what she had been told was far from the truth. And even though their spontaneous desires lead them to London, someone must inevitably sabotage their relationship. From the expression in their eyes, it was clear that they were met with disapproval and disdain from all. Elaine was aware that if she continued to value her relationship with Amelia, someone would eventually sabotage it.

It was bound to happen, but the feeling of being loved like Amelia does was simply delightful.

You have to make it last, Solace.

EPILOGUE.

THE MISSING PIECE - PART TWO OF THE BOOK. COMING SOON IN MAY.

NOTES: i decided to end this book since i have more ideas in the future, and it will probably be in the same setting but i'm not entirely sure. i have a story in mind, this time more like a "the devil wears prada" type of story, but let me know your thoughts in it! take note, i'm an asian writer and i would make another story using an asian character. thank you, i hope you enjoyed this story as much as i did!