Chapter 1

The now 23 years old Ivory Scamander had been in her brothers magical case countless times. Yet, she often found herself staring at the different magical creatures and feeling impressed that her socially awkward older brother had done all this. Ivy had gotten her dream job 2 years ago, after 4 years of getting herself toghether, application and mostly training. She was now a healer at St.Mungos. She lived in a small appartement by herself not far from Newts.

Ivy was pulled out of her thoughts when Newt came over to her.

"Hey, do you wanna help feed the creatures?" he asked

"Of course." Ivy replied quietly. 

If there was one thing she and Newt had in common it was that they both were pretty shy. Ivy wasn't socially awkward as Newt was, She could handle a conversation all right, but she was still shy. 

Ivy and Newt went around feeding all the creatures. Ivy really enjoyed feeding the creatures and spending some time with her brother. They had never been really close as kids.

After the feeding, Ivy and Newt went back to the shed. Ivy started packing her things to go home when Theseus came down the latter. Newt looked down at his feet as Theseus had never really liked Newt. 

"Hello, wasn't expecting you to be here." he said gesturing towards Ivy.

"Theseus, what brings you here?" Newt said in an all too formal voice.

"Do I need an excuse to visit my little brother?" Theseus asked.

Ivy grabbed her bag and cleared her throat.

"Well, I need to leave now, so bye!" she said in a cheerful voice, although she really wasn't that cheerful.

"Okay, hope to see you soon!" Theseus said as Ivy started climbing the ladder. Ivy heard Newt mumble a bye behind him.

As Ivy walked out of Newts appartement she noticed it had begun to rain. She quickly unfolded her umbrella and walked to her appartement.

--------------------------------------------------

           "Hello, what brings you to St.Mungos today?" Ivy asked the old lady politely. She had front desk duty, which was her least favourite part of her job. Front desk duty meant she had to socialize, which she was rather bad at. 

"I got the flu last week and it's been getting worse, so I was wondering if somebody could give me a checkup?" the old lady asked.

"Of course." Ivy replied as she called back into the staffroom.

"Can somebody do a checkup? I've got a flu over here!" Not much later her colleauge Pandoria Longbottom appeared from behind the door.

"Just follow me ma'm, and i'll give you a checkup." she said.

---------------------------------------------------

After work, Ivy headed home to her appartement. She had originally planned on going to Newts appartement to help feed the creatures but she was exhausted after work and wanted nothing more than to collapse onto the soft sofa she had at home. She would send Newt a letter explaining this when she got home. 

When Ivy got to the appartement building she lived in, she quickly took out her keys and unlocked the door. When she was inside, she went to the fridge and dug out som leftovers, heated them up and began eating them at the small table she had. The table was actually for 4 people but since Ivy lived alone she didn't really know why she had that. At least she had more space. After dinner she went to her bedroom to read a book and get ready for bed. 

That was Ivys day. It wasn't really eventful but she liked her routine. She was used to it and it would be hard to change now. 

--------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for reading the first chapter! I tried making it longer and it did turn out longer than the last but it's still not very long. I'll try and update tomorrow as well since I have no school.

Hope you're having a great day and bye!:)