Chapter 4

When Ivy woke up again, she found herself in her childhood home. Her entire body was aching. She found Newt sitting beside her on the couch.

"Hey." she said quietly. Newt smiled.

"You're awake." he said.

"Yeah."

"How are you feeling?" Newt asked.

"Okay." 

There was silence. Then suddenly, Newt bent down and hugged Ivy tightly.

"I thought you were dead!" he said.

"Well I'm not." 

Newt laughed faintly. 

"Dinners ready!" Lily called from the kitchen.

"Do you need help walking?" Newt asked. Ivy shook her head.

They slowly made their way towards the kitchen, where Lily, Theseus and Tina were waiting.

"Ivy! How are you feeling?" Tina asked.

"I'm okay." Ivy replied.

They ate their dinner in silence, nobody wanted to mention the days events. The place where Grindelwald had cut Ivy hurt and she was trying to make smaller movements as to not hurt her pounding head. 

After dinner Ivy exused herself and headed up to her childhood room. The room was filled with posters and drawings of all sorts, and on her old bed were so many plushies they barely fit. Ivy walked over to the bed, exhausted and threw some plushies on the ground so she could have a place to sleep. She was just preparing to lay down on the bed when a quiet knock could be heard.

"Come in." Ivy said.

The door opened to reveal Tina, standing in the doorframe.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright, and we never really met. I'm Tina Goldstein, Newts girlfriend." she said.

"I'm alright, well as alright as I can be considering I was just tortured. And I'm Ivory Scamander, you can call me Ivy, and I'm Newts sister."

 Tina smiled.

"Well you should get some rest." Ivy just nodded. She hoped she would be able to sleep after this.

-----------------------------------------------

           The following morning Ivy was woken by the sun coming in trough the blinds. She sighed and got out of bed. When she went downstairs, she found nobody was up yet, except Newts case on the floor. She went over to it and opened it, climbing down. 

There she found Newt sitting in the shed, drinking a cup of tea. He looked up as Ivy walked in and got out of his chair, helping Ivy over to sit down.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, a worried exspression on his face.

"I'm fine." Ivy replied. Newt nodded and flicked his wand to make a cup of tea for Ivy. She gratefully accepted the cup.

"I sent a letter to St.Mungos yesterday saying you wouldn't be coming to work today." Newt said. Ivy nodded. She was still exhausted after yesterdays events and was sure she would not be able to handle a stressfull day at work.

 Just then, Ivy and Newt heard the doorbell. They both went up the ladder and Newt opened the door. Outside the door were none others than Sinnie Weasley, Daisy Lovegood and Pandoria Longbottom. Sinnie immedietly hugged Ivy thightly sobbing into her shoulder.

"I...thought y-you were d-dead!" she screamed. Daisy came over and carefully pried the crying Sinnie off of Ivy. Ivy looked at her gratefully.

"Are you okay?" Daisy asked.

"My friend Bunty told me you had been kidnapped by Grindelwald!"

 Ivy sighed.

"Yeah, Bunty's Newts assistant so I wouldn't be surprised if she knew, I'm okay though." 

Daisy still didn't look convinced and Sinnie was still crying. Pandoria was just silent.

"I'm sorry." she said suddenly. 

"Your family came yesterday and asked where you were, I said you had left work. I could have followed you home or something, o-or at least sent a letter making sure you were okay!" she said.

"I-it's not your fault!" Ivy exclaimed, surprised.

"You couldn't know Grindelwald would pick that moment to kidnap me!" Pandoria was once again silent.

"Well, come in! Since your already here." Ivy said and stepped aside so her friends could come inside. 

Daisy hepled the crying Sinnie in and Pandoria too walked in. 

"It's not your fault." Ivy whispered again in Pandorias ear when she walked past her. Newt had dissapeared into the case so the 4 girls sat down on the couch. There was a moment of awkward silence between them until Sinnie broke it.

"I'm sorry I started crying, it's just, we've been friends for so long and I was so worried..."

"It's okay." Ivy said.

"I'm okay."

---------------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!

I have no school tomorrow either so I will definitely update the story.

Hope your having a great day and bye!:)