Chapter 11

Tina was sitting on her bed at the muggle hotel they were staying at. So far they had made no progress in finding Grindelwald, he wasn't moving in a pattern. The aurors had done several attempts to catching him but none had been succesful. 

Eventually, Tina decided that she better look at the files regarding Grindelwalds escape, maybe the pattern wasn't in the way he moved, but in his attacks?

She was just looking trough the file of the most recent attack, the one on that muggle school in London, when she heard a faint knock on her door.

"Come in." she muttered, still focusing on the file.

The door opened to reveal Theseus, his face pale but full of determination.

"There's an attack going on at St.Mungos." he said, voice breaking.

Tina didn't blame him, after all his sister worked there.

"Are we supposed to go there?" Tina asked.

Theseus nodded and toghether they apparated to the wizarding hospital. 

-----------------------------------------------

Everything was chaos when they arrived. Spells were being fired left and right, people dropping to the ground. Tina could barely make out the figures of a few healers trying to get the patients out in time. 

Theseus and Tina quickly joined the fight. Tina stunned a blonde woman and ran to help one of her coworkers. This was going to be a long battle.

------------------------------------------------

Ivy hurried over towards the battle. There were only a few more people that needed to get out and Chorley had ordered all able-bodied people to assist in the battle going on in the lobby.

When Ivy arrived she found bodies littering the floor and nearly tripped over one. Unable to tell if it was a friend or an enemy she moved on, trying to help as much as she could. During training, they had learned how to duel as well, although mostly healing spells. That will have to work, Ivy thought.

Ivy ended up in a duel with a dark-haired woman. The face felt oddly familiar somehow, but she couldn't place who it was. Suddenly, the womans hood fell off and Ivy gasped.

It was Leta Lestrange.

--------------------------------------------------

"Ivy!" Theseus called into the battle.

It felt as though it had been ages since he and Tina had arrived at the battle-field and he had still not seen his sister. What if she was dead? Theseus shook his head. She couldn't be.

Having been worrying about his sister, he didn't notice the spell that hit him. He fell to the ground and quickly looked up. All the aurors had done the same. 

Then he saw it. Leta Lestrange duelling none other than his sister. And behind them in the doorway was Gellert Grindelwald.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for reading this chapter!

I know it's kinda short but I felt like this was the perfect place to end.

Hope you're having a good day and bye!:)

Published 19 may 2024