Chapter 3

The dinner had started 45 minutes ago and Ivy still wasn't there. At first Newt had thought that something had happened at St.Mungos preventing Ivy from getting off work. But as the minutes dragged by, Newt grew increasingly worried.

"Mother, shouldn't we go see where Ivy is? It's been quite some time." Newt asked, worried about his little sister. Lily Scamander sighed.

"I suppose so, she's awfully late."

With that the Scamander brothers, their mother and Tina made their way out of the Scamander cottage.

"Let's go to her house first, maybe she forgot the time." Theseus suggested. Everybody nodded in agreement. But Ivy wasn't there.

"Doesn't she work at the wizarding hospital? Maybe we should check there." Tina said holding Newts hand.

"That's a good idea." Lily Scamander replied. When she wasn't there either they decided to ask Ivys colleauge Pandoria.

"She left work at around 4 pm today, is she not home?" Pandoria asked. The Scamanders and Tina were now very worried.

"Perhaps we should report to the ministry?" Theseus asked. Just then Newt spotted something on the ground. It was a pearl. But it was Ivys pearl, from her necklace.

"It's Ivys pearl, from her necklace." Newt said, now terrified. Tina squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"Merlins beard it is." Theseus said.

"Do you think...Grindelwald?" Tina said under her breath.

"There is no other explanation." Newt replied.

"We've looked everywhere, and now a pearl from her necklace is here."

The group went silent.

"We're going to find her." Theseus said at last.

"We have to."

"Didn't the ministry find a safehouse of Grindelwalds fanatics? She might be there." Tina suggested.

"Yeah." Theseus said.

"Let's go there now, maybe we can get her out before it's too late."

----------------------------------------------------

                 Ivy Scamander once again sat back up panting. 

"I don't need to repeat the question do I?" Grindelwald asked with a smirk. Ivy just shook her head.

"CRUCIO!" Grindelwald screamed and Ivy once again started screaming. This was going to be a long night. She just hoped her family would have noticed now, it felt as though it had been ages since she woke up. The pain stopped. Ivy sat back up, panting. Grindelwald took out a knife from his pocket and grabbed Ivys wrist. He then cut her arm. Ivy felt ready to give up by now but she reminded herself that if she told Grindelwald where Newt was Newt would have to go trough what she had just went trough, if not worse.

 Grindelwald took out a small glass vial and filled it with Ivys blood. Then he left. Whithout another word.

----------------------------------------------

              Theseus and Tina were sitting on a rock behind some trees near the safehouse. The family had agreed that they go, since they were both aurors. 

Suddenly, a group of 7 people came outside. Tina and Theseus were too far away to hear what they were saying but they heard someone say something in the lines of"Grindelwald...waiting." Then they apparated away.

"It's now or never, they're 7 less and apparently Grindelwald is gone too." Theseus said. Tina just nodded. She had never met Ivy, and now she would meet her trough rescuing her. It just felt wrong to so many levels. Thesus handed her the polujuice potion and she drank it, ignoring the foul taste.

Tina and Theseus apparated to the front steps. Theseus carefully opened the door and they went inside. The first thing they saw was blood. Not much blood, just a little on the ground. But Theseus instantly knew it was Ivys. He hadn't excpected Grindelwald to be friendly, but he had hurt her. Grindelwald had hurt his baby sister. 

Tina saw a door with a guard guarding it and gestured towards it. Theseus saw it and whispered:

"Follow me." They walked towards the door and Theseus said in a formal voice:

"We have been ordered to see the prisoner."

"He said that nobody was to visit her."

"Do you want me to tell him you disobeyed his orders?"

"Of course not." the guard said and unlocked the door.

Once inside they immedietly dropped the act. The room was small, so there weren't any hiding places for enemies, but that meant that they immedietly saw Ivy, curled up on the floor, shaking.

"Ivy? It's Theseus." Theseus said. Ivy looked up with a start.

"How do I know you aren't just another one of his followers pretending, and who is she?" Ivy asked and gestured towards Tina with her head as her hands were cuffed behind her back. The slight quaver in her voice was enough to break Theseus's heart. He wanted to hurt Grindelwald, just like he had hurt his baby sister.

This time Tina answered.

"I'm Tina, and we don't want to hurt you, we're here to help you." Ivy still looked unsure.

"Remember when Newt first broke his arm? He had climbed up in a tree to go after the squirell and slipped." Theseus said suddenly. Ivy looked up with hope in her eyes and asked:

"Theseus?"

"Yep, it's me." Theseus walked up to Ivy and hugged her tightly as Tina undid her handcuffes. When Ivy could move her hands again she brought them up to hug Theseus back.

"Thank you." She wispered in his ear.

"You never have to thank me for protecting you Ivy, never." And then everything went black again.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for reading this chapter! This one's a little longer so I hope that's good. Anyways, Hope your having a great day and bye!:)