The Training

Honestly I'm so frustrated right now. I can't do jack squat. First of all Peeta won't let me do anything involving a lot of body, and second I just suck. It's like being pregnant has totally made me like weak and sucked out all my talent and skill. If I really had much talent to start with. I let out a sigh. I'm to afraid to try and shoot because I don't want to have lost the ability.

I feel like everyone's been watching me the whole time like they've never seen someone pregnant before. I roll my eyes. I look over my shoulder. No ones there but it's like I can feel someone slicing my back with daggers from their eyes. I try to shake the thought but it keeps coming back. Is some one watching me.

I jump as I feel a cold bony hand touch my shoulder. I turn to see Mags. She gestures to the ball of twine in my hands. I hold out my hand for her to take it. She slowly begins to pick it up with shaky hands. I watch as she fixes my mess and ever so carefully weaves a knot. "That was very brave of you," I say as she helps me, "volunteering for that young girl." She shakes her head and points to me.

After a while I've seen to have getting hang of things and I see her smile. Even though she says nothing some how I understand everything from the smile on her face.

I walk over to the bow with her beside me. I gesture towards the bow but she just shakes her head and opens the door to the small room. I step in and crank up the difficulty. I take a deep breath, then slowly take an arrow out the sheath of my back.

First a stimulated person of hollow graphic pixels appears to my left. I easily hit it as more appear around the room running, throwing 'weapons', jumping, and many other movements. They start to come faster and faster either every strike in every direction. Suddenly I hear a buzzing noise and notice no more have appeared. I turn around to see everyone staring through the glass, and only Mags clapping. I walk over and open the door the casually stepping outside. I hand the bow to Mags and smile, "Your turn."

At first she hesitates than takes it from me and sets it down on the rack. I suddenly realize she just came here to die, so some one else wouldn't have to. She's here to stop the games and show something. I have yet to figure out. I frown as she steps away walking back to the twine and starts to weave again. There is no point in being her ally, but yet there is every point.

To be her ally is to go up against this. Against everything we've ever known. To stand up for what's right. It all clicks together like a puzzle piece. That's why I'm dangerous. I want to make a change and Snow doesn't want that. That's why I'm here. So he can get rid of me and keep everyone underneath his feet.

I know my mission now. My cause. I am going to put an end to the games. I'm going to put an end to Snow.