The Beginning of the End

"NO!" I scream thrashing in the arms of peacekeepers. There are tons of them grabbing my limbs and pulling in all different directions. All the hairs on my body are standing up straight from the chill of their icy fingertips.

I shriek as fingernails dig into my raw skin. Pinch marks and scratches cover me from head toe. I'm trembling underneath the arms of many men.

"Run!" says a voice in my head.

"Just kill yourself already, it's torture!" says another. I try to block them out but I can't. Each time one seems to go away another one talks to me.

I scream again, ripping my arms from the peacekeepers grasps, and pound them to my temples in attempt to stop the noisy and chattering voices.

"He's the enemy!" I hear.

"No, it's them!" I respond. For the past few days I've been fighting with myself over whether or not Peeta was evil.

With every reoccurring thought my head feels clouded and I can hardly breathe. My body pulls away from there grasps and I hunch over putting my hands on my knees to try and catch my breath.

All of a sudden my mind swirls and goes back to when I was in the arena for the Quell. Finnick stands in front of me.

"Remember who the real enemy is," he says to me.

I shake my head around and I've snapped back to reality. I've hardly caught myself as I've slumped down onto my knees, hands under my shoulder, to get any air at all.

"Peetaaa..." I hear whispered. Then my mind is blank, and my world is black.

()()()()()()

Okay so super short update but it's kinda just a filler.

# 1 :First of all after this story is ended in planning on making a sequel, mostly about Peeta and Katniss's first years as mentors.

# 3 :Third, we are almost to 25k and I'm so blessed to have so many readers! I never thought my book would have so many readers! Thank you all so much!