[Chapter 7] At Ian and Anthony's House

Author's Note: This chapter is in third person, so it is not from Brooklyn's point of view. Thanks for reading! -rac06h10ael

Anthony walked across his lawn and into his house. Ian was sitting on the couch in their living room, waiting for Anthony. His arms were crossed over his chest and he had his legs resting on the  coffee table.

"Where were you? I thought you were just going to get some groceries. It's been more than forty-five minutes." Ian mumbled in an annoyed tone.

Anthony jumped at the comment and fell back into the front door. "Dude, none of your business. And stop treating me like your girlfriend!"

Ian stood up and walked over to Anthony. "Were you with that Brooklyn girl?"

"Yeah. So what? I was just apologizing for you being a prick when you first met her." He slapped him on the shoulder. "And you're not my mom, you can't tell me who I can hang out with and not."

"I don't like that girl, Anthony!" Ian whined. "She's not who you think she is!"

"Who is she? She's a really nice girl. And I really like her."

Ian's jaw dropped, "Please don't tell me you have a crush on her."

"Then I'm not telling you anything." Anthony retorted, pushing Ian out of the way and walked towards his bedroom.

"She's...she's..."

"What?" Anthony shouted at Ian. "What is she that worries you so much?"

Ian just stared at him. He didn't know why she was someone that made him feel that she wanted to hurt Anthony, but he just didn't like her. "Just stop hanging out with her!"

"Ian, you're overreacting. I'm just trying to be nice. Maybe you should try it sometime." And with that statement, Anthony slammed his bedroom door in Ian's face.

Ian stood there for a few moments just staring at the whiteness in front of his face. Then he turned and walked out of the house over to Brooklyn's.