Chapter 4: Jen's New Residence, My Home?

Friday, July 18
8:05 PM

"Alright, then. You may now go home, David.", said Prof. Kim and I immediately fixed my things. I had a night study with her on the faculty room in order to make up for the activities that I missed before I transferred and studied here.

"Oh. And David.", she called out as I was on the door. "Dont you dare get closer to the Dark Corridors or linger around for too long. The ghost of the school might just show up to you or you may feel its presence. Be careful."

Thats when every hair on my body stood. I closed the door quietly and gulped. Everything outside is dark and the lights here on the corridors are all eerie.

As I walk, I could hear my own footsteps. The deafening silence is too scary. I was afraid to run as I may panic, or even go back to Prof. Kim and look like a coward. It felt like ages as I walk around the twists of the 4th floor.

Unexpectedly, I am seeing a glimpse of the dark corridors as I passed the hallway for the stairs. My legs felt like lead and I could almost cry. It was very cold on this area and a presence of something unearthly is definitely strong.

I almost shouted when I heard something banged on the distance and echoed on the whole building.

"Sh-shit.", I exclaimed and I am starting to panic. As I went down the stairs, the door just ahead SLOWLY opened and CREAKED. "That joke is not funny at all!", I shouted.

Then I heard a faint, eerie laugh somewhere. "Damn you!"

I ran to that door and kicked it back. Then I ran and ran with panic overwhelming me. Then the lights suddenly went out!

I pulled my phone outta my pocket and activated the flash light. I almost fainted as soon as it opened and I regretted it as I saw for a second a ghastly white cloud in front of me. There is a faint black eyes on it with veins popping out on her bloody face, wide black, opened mouth and it was crying. What's worse? It was fast approaching!!

"Please.. help.. me..", the damned thing moaned.

"AAAAAAH!!!", I  screamed and ran and ran and ran as fast as I could imagine out of this building until I went out of the school gates.

I was panting really hard and my heart felt like its going to get out of my rib cage as I rest on a lamp post near my home. "Whew. That.. was.. the first time.. I saw a ghost.."

==========================
Saturday, July 19

I was sleeping very soundly when I heard the doorbell rang loudly. I checked my clock and it was 2:30 AM.

Who could it be so early in the morning?

I walked like a zombie downward the stairs on the first floor of my apartment. I opened all the lights and the doorbell kept on going. I heard someone calling my name gently. It was a female voice.

"Im coming!", I shouted and slowly opened the door.

I was still very sleepy that I am still not on the right mind.

The one standing on my door is Jen. She was holding an umbrella and she was wearing a red jacket because it was raining heavily outside.

"Jen? No. This is impossible. I must be hallucinating.", I said while my eyes were still recovering from my deep sleep.

I saw that Jen was carrying with her a trunk.

"Its me David, you dummy! Please let me in. Its very cold here."

Thats when my senses went back.