Chapter 10: Lucy's Pain and Suffering

We are now on a classroom. It was full of corpses and skeleton. But there is still some desk that we can seat upon.

I put Jen on the most stable looking desk. I sat beside her and gave her some chocolates. She smiled at me weakly and ate bit by bit.

Then Jia and Tammy pulled a desk closer to us and seated.

The atmosphere was still very eerie and spooky, but there is no sign of danger yet.

"Okay.", said Tammy. "We need to find Lucy's diary somewhere around here. But where do you guys think it was hidden?"

Jia bit a chocolate and answered, "Hmm. I think its probably hidden on Class 4-A, Batch 2004. There on Lucy's desk. That is where the school officials placed her loving memory. But, we cant go there that easily.."

"Why? Lets get down there and lets finish this nightmare already.", I said.

"No David.", said Jia. "It definitely wont be that easy. Because Lucy.. dwells on that room."

A cold wind brewed and all of the hair on my body stood on its end. I heard someone.. a girl.. crying.

Jia and the others did not seem to heard that. Maybe its just my imagination.

"Lucy's ghost is vengeful. She will not let someone that easily. She can kill us right after we went there.", continued Jia.

"So what should we do? How can we save my sister?", asked Jen. Im glad she's recovered now.

"You have to recover your sister's diary on her desk. You are the only one who can enter that room, and David. Me and Tammy will keep the other ghost from interfering. Once you have taken the diary, the darkness consuming her will disappear, and we can probably talk to her on that state."
I heard someone crying again. It was getting louder..

"Our way wont be easy.", said Tammy.
"Class 4-A was still far from here, and we will have to face many vengeful ghost. The iron and silver that I have brought wont always work. It was weakened on our early encounter."

Jia nodded, "Yeah. We have to be extra careful. Most of all, we must maintain our sanity no matter what."

A thunder boomed so loud that it rattled some of the chair.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!", screamed Jen and Jia as we saw another ghost. And I dont like this.

IT WAS LUCY!

She was pale in color, her eyes were black, and her head and uniform was full of blood.

All of the ceiling were full of splattered blood, and also the floor.

"COME ON! GET OUT OF HERE!",shouted Tammy.

I pulled Jen and we ran away as fast as we could.

"Follow us! We will go to Class 4-A!", shouted Tammy as we ran through the dark corridors.