Chapter 11: The Diary

David POV

I just followed Jia through this Dark Corridor heading for the Class 4-A. Jen was still unconscious. I hope she's alright.
We ran for such a long time. We didnt mind the ghouls that tormented us. Our minds were too disturbed and busy with Tammy's safety.

While we are running, I asked her.

"Jia, what if Lucy was in the classroom? We have no weapon against her."

She shook her head, "I dont know David. But no matter what happens, we'll just have to take Jen there. She's the key to everything here."

A ghost blocked our way as we were running. This time, it was a big man holding a dagger. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was grunting. He was slowly walking towards us.

"Oh no.", said Jia. "Come on David, to the other way!"

I nodded but as we turned around, a kid were in front of us and was crying.
"Save us all!"

I was completely shocked that my chest felt like it was just about to explode. Jia grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"If we cant fight them like Tammy..", she said as we turned on another corridor. "we'll just have to run!"

We ran and ran until my lungs ran out of oxygen. Jia was panting too. But we are being chased now by dozens of ghost, moaning that we should help them.

This place.. its filled with sadness and despair..

"We're close!", shouted Jia as we saw a classroom on the distance with the label Class 4-A.

"Listen to me very carefully, David!", Jia said as we continue running.

"I will lure them out! You and Jen go to the classroom!"

"But why!? We can't lose you too, Jia!", I shouted to her. There was another corridor opposite to the Class 4-A.

"I will go to that direction. I have to do this, David. I believe in both of you. Go and save Lucy and end this curse once and for all! You're the only one who can do it now!"

We are now at the front of the classroom. Jia pushed me towards it and closed the door.

"JIA!!!", I yelled as I saw her run to the other side. I hid myself and Jen to the corner of a room and duck on a table.

My heartbeat was too fast that it felt like it was going out of my chest any moment. I heard the ghost passed the classroom. But the door bursted open.

What the hell? Did someone suspect that we are here!?

I dont know what to do at this moment. If they knew where we were, we are good as dead.

I heard footsteps roaming the room.

My heart is beating now like a motor in speed. I am shaking with fear. I covered my mouth with my hand, and tears were just flowing on my cheeks. My teeth is chattering.

The footsteps were getting louder as they went closer to where we are..

This is probably it. We are going to die..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

I heard someone scream somewhere. It must be Jia! It resembles her voice too much! Oh god, I wonder what happened to her!

The footsteps suddenly went out of the room. It looks like the ghost headed for the location of Jia.

"Shit! How did things turn out like this!? I said that we will never get separated from each other.. AND NOW LOOK! BOTH OF THEM ARE LOST!"