Chapter 7: Class 4-A, United!

Prof. Kim told the class something that made me and Jen so happy.

"Class, I want a favor."

She looked at all of us for a while and continued, "Please. Do not blame Jen for whats happening. She has nothing to do with this. Its her sister who was killing innocents, not her. So please. Have consideration for her feelings. She was already depressed for what happened to her family, then all of you are going to act like kids to her?"

Many of my classmates just bowed their heads out of shame.

"YES THATS RIGHT", I angrily shouted to all my classmates. They were all shocked and were looking at me.

"You are all 4th year students! How can you bully someone who is trying to PROTECT ALL OF YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!?"

They were all silent. Prof. Kim was looking at them for an answer. Jen was crying and looking at me.

"Please prohibit me Professor to confess to all of them in Jen's place."

Prof. Kim smiled and nodded, "No, I dont mind at all. Go on."

I went in front of the class and faced them.

"Guys! Dont you all know how Jen was hurt whenever you bully and blame everything at her!?"

They were all silent but I knew they were listening.

"Dont you know that she always cry onto me? You're making her give up! While she's the only one here who can stop her sister's vengeful ghost! DOES ANYONE THINK OF THAT HUH!?"

"You are all acting like a child! This is not a joke anymore! Many lives were being involved here! We need to unite. We need to help Jen to find the courage to face the Dark Corridors!

Then someone stood. It was Michelle!
"Thats right everyone! This must be stopped! My sister were already killed, and I know that Jen suffered much more than that. Her whole family was stripped away from her, and then she suffered from the childish bullying and blaming of this school!"

She walked and stood beside me and faced the class, "We are Class 4-A! Cant we all unite and help Lucy find her peace? Cant we just simply help Jen by supporting her? She's been fighting for all of you yet what are you doing to her? Or WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR HER!? NOTHING! NOTHING BUT EXTRA PAIN AND DEPRESSION!"

I can feel it. The whole class were understanding what we're saying.

Mark, our class vice president also stood, "Thats right everyone! Lets be united, as one section! We will be the one will change everything here. We will have our legacy on this school! They will know that this batch of seniors stood for something!"

 We will have our legacy on this school! They will know that this batch of seniors stood for something!"

All of them shouted and cheered. I almost cried when I saw each one of them apologizing to Jen. Even Prof. Kim.

And..

They thanked me because I fought bravely for whats right. Prof. Kim said that she was proud of me as her transferee student.

======

The next day, on the flag ceremony, the whole Class 4-A stood on the stage and faced the whole school. There we have shouted justice for Jen and her sister, Lucy.

After a while, the whole school that was once hating Jen was now supporting her.

"Everyone!", she said. "I dont know if I can make it out alive, but I will solve this once and for all! I AM GOING TO ENTER THE DARK CORRIDOR, AND THIS CURSE WILL BE STOPPED!"

 "I dont know if I can make it out alive, but I will solve this once and for all! I AM GOING TO ENTER THE DARK CORRIDOR, AND THIS CURSE WILL BE STOPPED!"

All of is roared of our support for Jen. She was now smiling with determined eyes.

Prof. Kim was beside me and said, "I am all proud of you. I must support Jen as well."

"Thank you Prof. Kim, because of you, I finally had the courage to fight for whats truly right."

"No David.", she said with a smile. "Your bravery ignited my heart to tell the truth. I wont let the same thing that happened to Lucy to happen to Jen. I am going to be there when both of you go to the Dark Corridor. I will also call Jia, the best friend of Lucy."

"Jia?", I asked.

"I know that she's also connected to Lucy's death. She was there, on the building with Tammy that night. There is another one that I dont recognize. It was a grown man clad in black clothes. That must be the killer. But we must not mind that. Meet me when you are ready tomorrow. You and Jen. I will tell you much more than this."

I nodded as I look at Jen having fun with the others.

"Your passion has awoken our hearts with hope, David. You're the one who started all of this. Because of you, not only Class 4-A, but the whole high school department was now rekindled with hope someone could willingly offer their lives for the sake of many. And Jen's passion inspired all of us, that someone could be really strong and fight for those they love, even if the whole world was their enemy. You two are such heroes of this cursed school."

I smiled as I was suddenly lifted from the ground and cheered me and Jen.

I will never forget about this day.