Chapter 12: Goodbye, Lucy Carmel

Jen hugged the diary and cried. Even I cried by what I had just read. It was very touching. Lucy loves her sister more than anything on Earth.

The whole place were suddenly flashed with so much light that we shielded our eyes.

"W-whats happening?", I shouted.

Then I heard an angelic voice, "David! Jen! Im so glad that you did it! Its okay now."

I opened my eyes and we were floating in the sky!

It was morning already?

Jen was beside me and ran away, "SISTER LUCY!"

Thats when I saw Lucy. She wasnt scary anymore. In fact, she was now an angel!

Her white wings and dress shone very bright that added to her beauty.

I walked closer to her and smiled as I saw Jen hugging her sister while crying like a child again.

Lucy laughed softly and lifted Jen's face, "You are still my little baby sister huh? Hihi. You made me proud back then, Jen. You never gave up despite all the sadness that strucked your heart."

Jen smiled to her, "Sister, dont forget about David. He gave me the courage, the hope, and the guts to never give up."

Lucy smiled so brightly to me and I blushed, "David, I knew all this time. You were with my sister's side. You never left her alone. I want to thank you with all my heart."

I smiled to her, "Umm you're welcome, Lucy. Hihi!"

"You are my little sister's boyfriend, huh? Please take care of her, okay?", said Lucy  while tapping her sister's head.

Jen blushed cutely, "Stop it, sis. Dont embarrass me in front of David. Im not a kid!"

"Oh yes you are!", said Lucy and we all laughed.

It was finally over..

"Sister..", said Jen. "Can you tell us what is the truth of your death? Who killed you? Why did someone kill you?"

Lucy became still for a while and answered, "I dont know at all. He was completely masked. But this is what happened. That night.."

==============

Flashback

I was waiting on the rooftop for Tammy and Jia as well as Prof. Kim to solve my differences and problems with them.

While waiting, I read a note that I received earlier on my locker.

Lucy. I am going to kill you. You must perish. You deceived us all. You are not worthy of being the Campus Queen. Prepare. Once you are dead, I will not let you rest in peace at all. I am going to destroy your whole life. You will not destroy the name of our school and its fame. The title of Campus Queen is everything to this school. And you are such a shame and disappointment.

I cried and crumpled the paper.

"Jia! Tammy! Where are you!?", I shouted.

When I turned, a masked man stabbed my stomach.

Blood came out of it like a fountain when he released the knife. I coughed blood and he punched my head. It was too painful that I cant scream for help. He slashed my body again and the pain was unbearable. My body became numb.

At that moment, I would really like to die.

"W-why are you doing this? Who are you!?"