Wands and Bananas

Warning! Mentioning of naughty parts below. 😅😆😉

__________________________

"Stop it! I don't want to die from this!"

Thalia squealed and laughed as Johnson's evil fingers continued to torture her ticklish waist. No matter how hard Thalia begged the evil man, he wasn't slowing down his torture.

Thalia was shocked about what Johnson said earlier, she actually believed that he was going to kill her but when Johnson suddenly grabbed her in a blink of an eye and moved her to a much safer spot away from the edge of the cliff, she realized that she was on the brink of it.

What made her scream, however, was the fact that he grabbed her so fast before she could even react, her body just managed to compose itself once it realized that she was taken so fast by a man who threatened to kill her - well maybe  not kill her but he had said it in a way where he made her think he actually was going to.

"I told you! I will torture you!" Johson said while laughing with her.

Thalia had tears coming out of her eyes, and her face was getting pinkish from so much laughter and withheld oxygen from coming to her brain. She had her hands clutching Johnson's shirt in a tight grip and occasionally slapping his chest when she gets the opportunity.

"S-stop it! Johnso-" Thalia shrieked like a banshee as his fingers glided to another ticklish spot.

Suddenly, they heard a man call out their names. Johnson stopped his torture on Thalia but still kept his hands on her waist, whilst Thalia was trying to come down from her torture with Johnson's evil fingers.

Johnson suddenly felt the need to protect Thalia, putting her behind him and facing the strange man that interrupted his tickling torture on Thalia. He saw the man on the edge of the cliff wearing dark colored clothes from head to toe, and he didn't find it helpful that it was dark near the edge and the shadows covered his features.

"Who's that?" Johnson jumped from Thalia's voice who suddenly spoke out of the blue.

"I don't know but stay behind me. Just in case he might be a killer or something."

Thalia scoffed and Johnson turned his head to look at her, he saw her crossing her arms on her chest, "Oh please! If there is anyone who is dangerous here, it is you and your evil fingers." Johnson smirked and winked in response, but Thalia found it to be irking and just rolled her eyes.

As they talk, they didn't notice the man walking towards them. When Johnson heard footsteps, like a whiplash, he pushed Thalia behind him and got in a protective stance. His eyes glowed in the darkness and his fangs barred to the stranger, but the strange man just lifted his hands in the air - silently telling them that he wasn't there for a fight. Johnson, however, wasn't convinced but he somehow calmed down a little to have a conversation.