School Re-open!

It was in the morning and a private pilot took me to Alfea in the morning. I was a bit groggy, totally not used to waking up so early. It was exactly 5 in the morning when i was in the ship. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to reach Alfea, and that is already considered really really fast considering that the two places are on two different planets.

Of course, I fell asleep in the ship. After what seemed like a little while, I reached Alfea. Still really tired, I went to my room to unpack. This time, they shifted us to a different level. It was crowded with excited fairies, catching up with each other on what they did during the holidays. I had to squeeze my way through the entrance and look at the form pasted on the wall. I was suited on the second level on the right side of the building and room 398.

That time, I really, really hoped that I would be in the same room as my friends. I climbed the stairs and found myself standing in front of the room. Thank the heavens that I was in the same room as them! I saw the same piece of paper taped onto the pink door with our names on it. I couldn't wait to meet my friends again.

Re-cap:

1. Amaryl
Power: Fairy of starlight and celestial things
Looks: Short, light brown hair

2. Luna
Power: Fairy of the moon
Looks: Butt length, Dark blue hair

3. Rila
Power: Fairy of weather
Looks: Shoulder length, Dark brown hair

4. Alice
Power: Fairy of winds
Looks: Back length, Black hair

5. Debbie (Me)
Power: Fairy of Ice
Looks: Butt long hair, white with a streaks of light blue

6. Jenn
Power: Love
Looks: In the middle of the back, yellow hair

I opened the door to hear many voices. Familiar voices. They all saw me at once and all greeted me a hello.

'Hey.... How was your holiday??' asked Rila. She was wearing a sundress, I have no idea why. I guess she was happy so she was sunny?

'Boring. All I did was chase escaped prisoners, my wings still ache!' I complained to Rila. Seriously, I did not have a holiday at all!

'Poor you...', she grinned and pinched my cheek.

'Oww...', I said, rubbing my cheeks.

I started unpacking my luggage, and this time I only brought one pet, which is my 'stuff-toy' dog, Sassy! Remember from my previous book when I had that mess? Yes, that was where Sassy came from! It felt like everything just happened yesterday, I still can remember everything that happened really clearly, especially the war.

I took out my clothes, all folded neatly by the maids. In the palace, I always insisted on doing my own chores, (I know, a waste) but I always feel bad making people do things that I'm capable of doing myself.

Today was a 'holiday' for us to settle down here in the dorms and unpack our things for the rest of the school year. But we are expected to reach here by 8 in the morning. To me, it is such a waste of time as all the time we unpack, it takes us only 3 hours to unpack. For the rest of the day, we ended using our money and went out.

It was pretty fun to be with friends again after a long holiday, I'm sure everybody agrees with me. We visited the clothing shops for dresses and outfits suitable for the opening party. Tomorrow we were going to have a party in school to announce the opening of the school after the huge insect war thing last year.

We already knew of this party as some people were told about before school started so that they can plan for it. We were in charge of the decoration in the entrance, and I have already made tiny long lasting snowflakes to be placed on the entrance. We had to buy some materials for the decoration. It was tiring, but fun to be with my friends again.

Hi my readers! This is the sequel I have promised you! I hope you will continue to vote and comment to encourage me to update! If you have any questions, feel free to dm (direct message) me through the app! Be warned, I might take a while to reply!