The Mysterious Stone

As you guys know from Winx Club season 2 episode 7, there was this "Mysterious Stone" that Bloom was furiously attacking it and stuff.

I am here today to tell all of you it's true. One day, while the Winx was somewhere else, kind of skipping school and homework, there was this random stone appearing out of nowhere in the lake just outside the school.

It was so big, we could actually see it from our window. My room was facing the school entrance, so we could see everything going outside.

So one random day during lunch, we all met up at our usual spot in the cafeteria. We took our food and sat down, eating like any normal day at Alfea.

When we were eating our food, Amaryl suddenly spoke up.

"You know, today, before coming to lunch, I went to our dorm to pick up something. And then I saw something", she explained to us.

"WHAT", screeched Luna, the gossip girl in our clique.

"I saw a stone"

All of us gave Amaryl the 'seriously' look.

"No, like really! There is this huge stone in the lake, and it appeared out of nowhere!" Luna told us every single detail of the stone to us.

"It was looks smooth from the window, and almost everybody in the second year is talking about it!"

"We better hurry up and finish our lunch so that we can check it out!" I told everybody. We munched down our delicious cafeteria food, unlike any other normal earth or fairy school.

After we ate our lunch, we went downstairs and got out of the school. We walked along the path, until we reached the lake.

At the side of the lake, the stone was halfway submerged. It was gigantic, and only can be reached if you fly. It was very, very smooth, and no odinary rock or crystal can be that smooth.

"Oh my god...." Alice said in awe. "I've never seen anything like this!" She took out her phone and snapped a picture of it.

"It's just a rock come on! Nothing really special, only the smoothest rock in the dimension!" Rila shrugged and kicked a stone on the floor.

You know those days when it is all bright and sunny and then it starts pouring? Yup it started raining really, really heavily after Rila kicked that rock.

"Damn, that rock must be some kind of spell!" Rila cursed as she created a blue shield around her to cover her from the rain. All of us did the same.

Suddenly, we heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Girls"

"What the?" Alice shrieked.

We all turned behind and saw Ms Faragonda, wearing a blue cape.

"Girls I need you to destroy that stone at all cost!" Ms Faragonda shouted to all of us, trying to be louder than the rain. The rain was extremely heavy, and it was very loud.

"But why, Ms Faragonda?"Jenn replied

"This stone apeared here out of nowhere, and I find it extremely disturbing. It might be some kind of dark magic, and we do not know where it came from. It might be dangerous!"

And then she disappeared, with magic dust floating away from the disappearing figure.

"Umm.... Ok?" Jenn commented, raising an eyebrow.

"If Ms Faragonda really treats it so seriously, why not she take it down herself?" Rila snorted, having this sense of dislike towards Ms Faragonda after that incident.

"Well, if this is the task Ms Faragonda is giving us rather than the Winx, let's show her that we can be as good as the Winx too!"  I motivated them. Becoming like the Winx has became our target, because of that stupid jealousy inside them.

But seriously, they are just a couple of fairies that has a chance to shine, while the others don't, so yeah.

Jenn cued us in to transform by shouting," Girls, transform!"

Yep, somehow Jenn became our 'leader' like Bloom in the Winx. We all transformed into our wings and outfit.

Jenn flew up towards the stone, not caring about the rain pelting at her at all. It was still raining really heavily, and we were getting soaked, from head to toe.

Someties, you might be wondering why the Winx's makeup doesn't go away in a rain when they are in their wings.

It is because the make up is magic, and is part of the costume, so it wouldn't go away but only get wet, like the outfits.

Jenn tried attacking the stone with light spells.

"Love attack!" she shouted, shooting a ball of reddish pinkish magic. That would have hurt a lot if shot at a person, most of the time, emotionally. I have no idea how to explain the pain, but it really hurts. Jenn shot me accidently before during a class, so I know how it feels like.

When the spell hit the stone, the spell burst into a ball of smoke. For a moment, Jenn thought she destroyed it. When the smoke cleared, the stone doesn't even look like it has been touched!

Jenn tried a stronger spell and the same thing happened.

"This....this is impossible!" Jenn cried.

"Let me try!" the ambitious Amaryl said and flew up to the stone. Jenn flew to the ground to watch.

Amaryl tried one of her spells and it still didn't work! All our spells did not work on the stone, and all our spells just burst into a ball of smoke!

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, so we decided to try again later.

"Urgh I'm exhausted!" exclaimed Alice.

"And I still have another flight flying class later!" groaned Luna.

We were all very tired and decided to continue later.