Ingredients

~Debbie's POV~

To summarise, this was what we were in charge of if I can remember:

1. Me - A piece of ice from my home, a blade of grass from the school field.

2. Rila - a dash of the Dragon's fairy magic, 3 iron nails

3. Amaryl - 2 limes, 5 strings of dog fur

4. Jenn - the skin of an onion, a pinch of salt

5. Luna - comet dust, 1 litre of water

Gosh, we will never make it in time! Once we splitted our jobs, we immediately ran to find the ingredients.

A piece of ice from the a Omega Dimension. That is going to take me hours to travel there and back! And the party is in 30 minutes! We are soooooo gonna never make it on time.

Jenn is so lucky, she just have to go the kitchen and get her ingredients while I have to brainstorm on how to get a piece of ice here without melting it. At least the grass is easy!

Teleportation would be fast but, I haven't learnt it yet, even the seniors won't even know because this is taught in the masters. But..... The teachers have gone through the masters and they will know how to teleport so.....

Why not ask them? :)

I am such a genious! I ran to Mr Vondrasek, my last year head. He is a really friendly teacher, and everybody in my level knows where his office is. I ran to level 3, where most teacher's offices are held.

I ran through the maze of tables and chairs, and finally reached his table, huffing and panting.

"I....(pant) need.....(pant) your help", I asked, hardly gettinf enough oxygen. I am so unfit!

"Huh? What do you need?" Mr Vondrasek askes, with a worried look on his face.

When I finally catched up with my breath, I told him the entire story when the witched were manipulating us and the headmistress and how Alice got poisoned.

"Oh dear! But why do you need my help?" Mr Vondrasek asked.

"I nees the ingredient to heal Alice, which is found at my homeland, the Omega Dimension. Unfortunately, it takes about 3 to 4 hours just to go there, and the party starts in 25 minutes time!" I said in one breath. "So I will need your help to open a Teleportation portal so that I can do it in a really really short amount of time instead of 8 hours of travelling only."

Mr Vondrasek looked hesistant. "Pretty please.... Everybody knows you are the best teacher in this school!" I bribed him (haha).

That was when Mr Vondrasek gave up. "Fine, fine. But make sure you come back in 5 minutes, as it takes a lot of energy just to keep the portal open."

"Yessss! You're the best teacher in the world!" I shouted, pumping my fist in the air.

He opened his palm, and a blue light started flickering in his palm. He was whispering something I couldn't hear. Suddenly, a bright blue portal opened right in front of me with a sound that I can't explain how it sounded like.

"Step inside, it will bring you to the Omega Dimension. The portal will be opened for 5 mintues before it closes." Mr Vondrasek instructed.

I nodded my head and stepped into the portal. The familiar but hated feeling of dizziness overwhelmed me. I swam in this water that felt like a goey substance but I can breathe in it. I reached out to the other side and I appeared on ice!

This was my home, the Omega Dimension! I quickly picked up a huge piece of ice, willing it not to melt in my hands. I stepped into the portal again and travelled back to the office again.

I really hate teleportation.

I jumped out of the portal and thanked Mr Vondrasek profusely. I'm not lying to you, he's really the best teacher in the world!

Now, a blade of grass. I ran down the stairs, and went to the field. I checked my phone, and realised there were tons of messages. My friends were already back at the Infirmary. I still have a blade of grass to collect!

Bending down, I picked a blade of grass. I picked a few more just in case the grass wasn't fresh or somethimg, just to prevent a few trips down the stairs over and over again.

I ran up again and burst open the door. The nurse looked up and "Shhhhhh......" me. It was embarrassing! My friends were in the middle of the room, with all the ingredients laid out on the table.

"Isn't that piece of ice too big to fit the bowl? Isn't that too many blades if grass?" Luna inquired me.

I groaned. So much for thinking ahead. I looked at the bed, where Alice was laying.

She looked deathly pale, as if she was alreadt dead. I could hardly sense any magic in her (fairies can sense magic around them). The spell must be very powerful. We must hurry up!

Jenn was the leader of this 'mission'. She opened the book.

So, in order to do a spell or make a potion, you need to have magic. Making spells and potions is like cooking, and the gas is your magic. You just add the ingredients and cast your magic.

Jenn slowly added in the ingredients, muttering strange words that was written on the book. These magic words are usually really hard to pronounce or remember, so much practise is needed. Jenn is the best at spells and potions, I'm sure she practised while waiting for me!

I saw her put the things in this order:

1. Water
2. Onion skin, crushed
3. 2 limes, squeezed
4. 5 strings of dog fur
5. 3 iron nails, melted and compressed (I have no idea how Rila did that)
6. Pinch of salt
7. Comet dust
8. Ice, crushed by me
9. Dragon flame (a tiny bit)
10. A blade of grass, with the juice squeezed out

When she added the things, instead of dirty water, the water turned into this blueish-purple like water. It was really cool watching the water turning from transparent to blue. I almost forgot that we were doing this to save a life!

The water started bubbling, even though there wasn't any fire. Jenn was closing her eyes. She seemed like she was putting energy into it, concentrating.

When she opened her eyes, the water suddenly turned green.

"The spell is done!" she cheerfully announced. All of us cheered.

"Now all we have to do is feed this icky looking potion to her, ALL of it....."

Picture I found on the internet that somehow looks like Luna. Luna has really long hair while this cartoon have short hair so it's different. And no, I did not make this myself. Please vote!!!

 Please vote!!!