Justice

"What is the meaning of this?!" reprimanded Ms Faragonda.

"The three of them ganged up on us!" Beta whined. "It was horrible!"

Oh wow, the innocent act again.

"Debbie! What have you got to say about this?!"

Beta smirked at me.

"Well...", I chose my words carefully. "Beta was the one who attacked us, and-"

"She's telling a lie!" sobbed Beta.

Damn, she's such a good actor, even I'm falling for it.

Not.

"No I am not. Ms Faragonda, I have evidence. Ms Faragonda raises an eyebrow. "Where?"

I took out my phone, and went to my galleries app. I slowly chose the video I was taking just now as I watched Beta burst into cold sweat.

"Now, this is the video of Beta and her friends, attacking us while we, poor misunderstood fairies are helplessly defending ourselves!" I explained and put on a pitiful look on my face.

From the coner of my eye, I could see my friends smirking and snickering, while Beta and her friends looked pale.

I handed Ms Faragonda my phone. The video showed exactly what happened. The more Ms Faragonda watched it, the more angrier she became.

"To think I actually believed your lies!" she screamed.

"Ms Faragonda, the video is edited, photoshopped or-" one of Beta's friend tried to chip in.

"Enough with your rubbish!" Ms Faragonda could not take it anynore.

"Oh, and one more thing, I know it is wrong, but we stalked them, due to some bery suspicious behaviour we saw them from our window" I explained it. Looks like everything's on me to explain, as Luna and Rila looked on the floor.

"Please explain to me what these 'suspicious behaviour' was." Ms Faragonda asked, calmly.

"All 6 of us, Amaryl, Rila, Jenn, Alice, Luna and I saw Beta and her friends putting balls of unknown spells into our paper flowers, which Amaryl, Alice and Jenn is studying now." I explained really, really cautiously, taking care that I do not offend anybody.

"Thos fairies are liars! We weren't doing-" Beta butted in but only to be shushed by Ms Faragonda.

"I think they are planning something big according to a piece of evidence I have right now."

"Show it to me."

Ms Faragonda was getting curious by the minute. Beta and her friends looked like they were going to explode. I think they were going to lose their 'competition' or whatever that was. Haha!

I opened the voice recorder, turned up the volume to its maximum and played the recording for everybody to hear.

"We're so gonna win this one!"

"Yeah! Our headmistress is going to be so please that we actually put the whole school into a sleep for a few days!"

"Step 1, steal the fairies' job, check! Step 2, implant spell in flowers, check! Step 3, wait for everybody to walk under and fall asleep!"

I could see Beta and her friends getting paler and paler, and cold sweat started to drip down onto the floor. I smirked at Beta and she glared at me. She mouthed the words: I will get you later, bitch!

I shrugged whatever message she conveyed to me. Whatever, I mouthed back. She glared at me and turned away.

By the time the recording finished playing, Ms Faragonda was red with anger. Man, she looked like the Angry birds all red! (I'm guessing the name only, I've heard of it on earth)

"BRING ME THE FLOWERS NOW!" Ms Faragonda boomed.

Rila, who was still in her wings, quickly flew out of the office to find Jenn, Amaryl and Alice. Even though Ms Faragonda was angry with the witches now, she felt like they were going to be screwed in some way or another.

In less than 5 minutes, Rila, Amaryl and Jenn were in the office. Alice wasn't with them and I wondered why she wasn't with them.

"Tell me what did you find in that flower?" Ms Faragonda lashed out.

Jenn gave me the She knows? and surprised look. She gulped. Instead of explaining, she nudged Amaryl. What a scaredy cat I thought.

Amaryl glared at her and tried to push it away but everyone had their eyes on her. She grumbled.

"We found traces of different types of sleeping spells, and an unknown substance which absorbs light magic in huge amounts."

I took this chance to ask Amaryl.

"Where's Alice?" I questioned her.

Suddenly, she looked pale. "Alice.... She...."

"She what?!" I was very impatient.

"She touched the flower and fainted." Amaryl glared at Beta, who looked like she was going to faint. Not so strong after all huh?! Not so innocent after all huh?!

Debbie, Amaryl, Jenn, Rila and Luna, please go out of my office and prepare for the party. This is a high level discipline case that needs to be settles. I'm sorry for doubting all of you." Ms Faragonda apologised.

We walked out of the office.

"Wait, did she just say to prepare for the party?!" Luna asked.

"Omg Yessssss!"

"We can go!"

There was excitement in the air and all of us high fived one another. But before putting on our dresses and make up, we must first take down the flowers......

Wow! 2 chapters in a day! I hope you guys are happy! Please dm me for questions! But I won't reply so soon so yeah. Please vote and comment to encourage me to update!