Jack G. Nappier

Bruce was working harder than normal, to keep himself distracted. He even turned his cellphone off, which was uncommon. He looked at a drore that was locked. He groaned as he grabbed a old key. He unlocked it slowly. "Why do you do these things to yourself Bruce...?" He whispered as he opened it. Inside was some of Jack's stuff in a box that was slightly smaller than the drore. He picked up the box and put it on his desk. He pulled out a black lace lingerie that Jack wore the night of their 10th year anniversary. They started dating around age 15 but ended at 26. Bruce chuckled as he sniffed it. Jack's bittersweet scent was still in the fabric. "Oh my bitter Rosenip..." Bruce thought as he folded it and put to the side. Next, he pulled out a few pill bottles and two papers. Bruce remembered nearly instantly. Due to Jack's father and how he would abuse him, Jack needed medicine for his mental issues. One paper listed all of the medicines and what they did. The other listed the report of abuse. His father would hit him or touch him in a grotesque manner. The Nappier's were very poor and unlucky. Unfortunately, Jack was the youngest child. His siblings, Zackary and Rachel, both died while Jack was a child. His mother died of birth complications, leading Jack's father to believe that Jack killed his mother. Fred Nappier was heavy drinker. Bruce put the pill bottles and paper away. He then pulled out beautiful and expensive cufflinks that Jack bought with all of his money he earned at Ace Chemicals. Bruce grit his teeth as he remembered that gift was proof of how much Jack loved him. "Oh Jack... where are you?! I want you here in my arms again! My life isn't the same without my Rosenip!" He dropped the cufflinks on his desk, he covered his face, and then sobbed.