Is this even real, anymore?

Joker looked at him. His eyes were wide. "...I..." He tried to speak, but emotions filled up. Bruce sighed. Joker suddenly slapped him and then kissed him. Bruce jumped but slowly hugged him. They made sweet noises as they cuddled. Joker blushed and looked up at him. His eyes started to fill with tears. "Bruce..." He whispered. His head was filling with so many emotions. Anger, sadness, and joy. Bruce kissed his head and tried to calm him down. "Babe... babe. Relax..." Joker looked up at him again. "I hate you... take me home..." He said, rather harshly. Bruce could feel his coldness. Bruce held his hand. "Not until we're both happy..." He whispered. Joker groaned and pulled away. Bruce titled his head to the side, like a abandoned puppy. Joker looked over the edge. "Oof... that's a long ways down..." He muttered to himself. Bruce watched his movements, scared he'd jump. "J-Jack...?" Joker smiled and grew closer to the edge. Bruce ran over. When he grew as close as he could get without falling, Bruce hugged him. He started to cry. "Jack! I don't want to lose you again!" He shouted into Jack's neck. Jack hugged him. "There's the Bruce I wanted to see. I wanted to see the emotion that puts you on the edge of love. That feeling you feel when you could lose that one sane thing in your life. That feeling that makes you human again... that feeling of...natural reaction." Bruce's cold eyes turn warm as he looked at Jack. "...Jack. I need your help. It's about Alfred. He's been kidna-" "I know..." Jack softly interrupted. "Bruce. You don't need to be tender anymore. I just wanted to see you... worried?" Bruce nodded and stood up all the way. Jack kissed his cheek and held his hand. Bruce picked him up. "Let's go gliding..." Jack nodded and clinged to him tightly. Bruce pulled up his cowl and then jumped off of his empire. He looked at Jack, who smiled at him. They kissed softly as they glided around.