The Villain's light Heart.

When they landed on the storage buildings roof, the looked at each other. Jack sighed and looked at the goons that were walk all around the building. Batman sighed as he tried to think of an idea. Jack tapped him. "Hon, I think I have an idea.... it's risky but I think it could really work." Bruce looked at him. "Let me hear it first, then I'll decide... if includes you getting hurt in anyway, it's a instant no." Jack gulped. "That's... the problem. I don't know if I'll get hurt or not... I could be harmed or... I could be fine. I don't know." He sighed and looked at his feet. Bruce looked at him. "...What is it?" Jack cleared his throat. "I go to the main gate and they let me in. Once I'm in, I'll look around for Alfred. When I locate him, I'll find a way to contact you from the outside or I'll try to sneak him out!"  Bruce looked at him. "I don't think i like this idea as much as you do... But... It's worth a shot babe." Jack blushed and sighed softly. Bruce held him close. They were slightly scared that they would lose each other again. They whispered soft and sweet phrases. It made Jack shiver with excitement that they're back together again. Bruce's smile was returning. Jack pinched his cheeks slightly. "There's my handsome man's smile again..." Jack whispered softly. Bruce playfully rolled his eyes and then hugged him. When they pulled away, Bruce bumped their noses into each other. Jack grinned and his eyes looked to be green again.  Joker sharply turned around and slid down the building. Bruce watched him, worried about if this plan failed. Joker cartwheeled to the main entrance without being caught. The goons let him in and he bowed, giving Bruce a signal that so far, so good. He walked into the fairly large building and looked around. He sighed softly. This world take a while. He picked at his Arkham tag that was in his wrist. Bruce noticed him picking at it on his mini-map on his phone. He made it slightly buzz. Joker stopped and rolled his eyes. He started to look around, mostly for Alfred. Two Face starred at him, that was nothing new of course. Joker grinned but deep down, he was scared. He sneaked into a room. He saw Alfred tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. He knelt down and hugged him. Alfred whined and screamed into the gag. Joker quickly rubbed his back and tried to calm him. He slowly calmed down. Joker smiled and removed the gag. "I'd un-blindfold you... But i'm scared that you'll freak out too much..."  Alfred tilted his head. "Why's that?" Joker chuckled and Alfred shivered. He knew that laugh all too well. "P-please don't kill me!"  He whined and tried to back away. Joker inched closer and un-blinded him. "It's me... Jack." Alfred's eyes softened but then widen when the door was burst open by the Gotham City Sirens.