Run and Never Look Back

Alfred left the two alone. They were on the couch. It was getting to be sunset. Joker sighed as they ate fancy finger foods. Joker smiled as he pointed to the beautiful city sunset. "Mmm... Beautiful... You're so lucky to get this great view!" Bruce chuckled. "Are you talking about outside or yourself?" Joker's face reddened and looked away. Bruce smiled and sighed. Joker reached for his hand but Bruce pulled it away. Joker looked at him. He pouted slightly. "Bruce... can I ask something?" He sounded horribly nervous. Bruce looked at him. His blue eyes, almost like glass with morning dew. Joker's lip quivered. He grew speechless. Bruce smiled and huffed. "What?" "Do you... err... have someone.. that you love?" Bruce grew quiet. Joker panicked. He was worried that the answer wasn't good. "Well... it's hard to say..." Joker nodded quickly, trying to keep things away from getting weird or uncomfortable. "Are they nice...?" Bruce looked at him. Joker looked at him. The lean in close and then their noses touch. Joker blushed softly. Bruce slowly got on him, Joker put a knee up. "B-Bruce..." He whispered before Bruce leaned down and kissed him. Joker teared up and shut his eyes. Bruce smiled and shut his harsh eyes. He pulled away after a bit. Joker just laid there. He looked at him. "... am I the.... one?" Bruce flinched and realized what he did. Joker noticed the flinch. "Oh... I see. You just want sex cause your a pig!" Bruce grew still. He was mad about the insult but yet, he was sad that Joker would think that. Joker got up. "... It was nice knowing you... I thought!" Bruce got up and punched him in the face. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GO?! YOU'RE A MAD MAN ON THE RUN!!" He kicked him onto his side. Joker curled up and sobbed in fear. "S-sto-" Bruce brutally kicked him again. His Batman side showed but Joker was blinded. Bruce picked him up and pinned him to the wall. It was roughly 2 hours of beating before Joker was limp. Bruce dropped him and sighed. He went into the kitchen and drank some whiskey. He heard the main door open. It didn't shut. He looked out, Joker had fled. He shrugged as he walked to his room. Alfred was waiting. "I'm proud..." Bruce nodded. "You can't date him. He's a phycho and a villain. He was using you. " Bruce teared up. "... R-really?" He whispered. "Of course sir..." He whispered.