Disappear into the Mental Maze.

After Bruce beat up all of the goons, Harley cartwheeled in. Bruce sighed and lowered his fists. "Harleen...  please." She growled and spit in his direction. "You're lucky he wants you..." Bruce nodded and followed her. She lead him to the Throne Room. The insane prince sat in his seat, like the royalty he wasn't. Alfred was upside down and passed out. "Let him and Bruce Wayne go..." He barked. Joker nodded at Harley. She cut Alfred down, she then took him with her to free Bruce, who wasn't there. Joker smiled as the door locked as she left. "Oh Batman. The world's greatest detective. If you're so great, why are there hungry people in the streets of Gotham?" Bruce growled softly. Joker giggles slightly. Bruce got ready to throw a batarang. Joker smirked more. "Do it, you big baby! Kill me and end this forever. I don't care anymore!  My love hates me!" Joker sniffled slightly and shut his eyes. Bruce sighed and put it away. Joker looked up. "E-eh?" Bruce helps up his hands to show that they were empty. Joker looked scared at first, but then he giggled. He suddenly got up and the floor underneath him gave out. "STUPID BATSY! YOU SHOULD'VE KNOW BETTER!!" He squealed with laughter and ran off. Bruce growled and quickly followed him. Joker twirled around and looked at him. "Oh Batsy. It's just you in me, how romantic~..." Bruce blushed slightly as he walked closer. Joker licked his ruby lips. Bruce was now a few steps away from the other. Joker leaned in and Bruce tried to grab him. He pulled away and ran into the mirror maze. Bruce groaned as Joker laughed. "Over here Batty!" He taunted and stuck his tongue out. Bruce punched a mirror and Joker jumped, letting out a slight squeak. Bruce growled loudly, getting very angry. Joker's eyes grow big. He suddenly ran past Bruce. Bruce tried to grab him, but he ran past him. Bruce flinched and stopped. This was an awakening for Bruce. He just realised the pain he's been causing Jack. He watched Joker run and jump out of a window. He sat down and looked down. Harley walked in and looked at him. She sat down in front of him. "He loves you..." She whispered and sighed. Bruce looked away. "He loves you so much Bats. He wishes you would just love him back. He wants love, attention, and you to hold him close..." Bruce looked up at her. He hugged her tightly. "Thank you Harley..." He whispered. He got up and ran after Joker.