Tears of Life.

Once Bruce was done crying, he looked at the time. It was roughly 2pm. He got up and sighed. He heard Alfred's shoes clicking slightly. He got up and opened the door before Alfred knocked."Oh. Sir... You look horrible." Bruce nodded. "It's been... a week?" Alfred reached for a hug but Bruce looked away. Alfred muttered. "Jerk..." Bruce rolled his eyes. "Mhm... how is he?" "I don't know... I'm going to check on him later... or now." Bruce  nodded again. He looked absolutely horrible. He limped to Joker's guest room and poked his head through. Joker's breathing tube hissed with every exhale. He wiped his eyes and watched the clown's lungs fill and then empty. He let out a heavy sigh as he walked over to him. He whiped Joker's eyes. His skin, so pale and fragile. "How ugly, yet delicate..." He whispered. Joker shifted a bit. Bruce sighed. "Sleep, you sly prince of crime..." He pulled away and headed to the door when he heard Joker's breathing tube hiss more. Joker was laughing and crying in his sleep. Bruce slamed the door shut. Alfred tried to grab him and stop him but Bruce pulled away. "No. I'm not in the mood Alfred..." "Sir. Please. You look absolutely-" "ENOUGH ALFRED! PLEASE!!" He stormed off and headed to the Bat Cave. He got on the computer and went to his old Facebook. He uploaded a picture of Jack. He wrote in bio. "Please. If you see this man, please EMAIL or CALL me. My info is in my bio. The reward may be debated upon info. Please. I beg you. If you have any information about Jack George Nappier, please call or email me. I don't ask much of all of you..." He posted the picture and information. He sighed loudly and got up. He brewed some tea and grabbed his depression medicine. "I'll find you Jack. I swear to God! I will!" He pounded the table and spilled his tea all over his hand. He started at his hand that was coated in hot, murky water. He pushed the water away from his laptop. He sighed he let the tea burn his hand. "Since when has tea been relaxing?" He muttered bitterly. He got up and cleaned the tea and tears. He groaned a bit as he looked up. He saw Jack. He was having a flashback. "Bruce... it's time to go to bed..." "I'll be there soon my sleepy prince." Jack let out his timid giggle. "No. This prince demands you to get in bed!" Bruce got up and picked him up bridal style. Jack always wrapped his arms around Bruce's neck. "Look at you..." Bruce whispered. "You're in my boxers and sweater... it looks so big on you." Jack kissed his nose. "Cause your so strong~..." Bruce only blushed slightly. "Let's go to bed..." Bruce whispered as the vision faded away.