4- Oh my gosh, it's happening

"Are you excited, Casper?" Jordan asked turning to look back at me. I nodded and looked out the window.

"Jordan, stop calling her Casper!" Mom scolded him.

"Fine," He sighed and glanced the GPS to see how much longer it would take.

Mom turned the steering wheel to take a turn. I plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, the car jerked and loud horns went off. My eyes flew open. "Mom! Whats going on?" I asked, scared as the car skidded.

"Jasper duck and cover your head!" Jordan shouted as Mom tried to control the car. A huge 18 wheeler slammed into the car causing us to flip over some cliff.

Everything was blur of colors and just a mess of noises. I felt tears stream down my face as I realized what was happening. Just as fast as it happened, it all got quiet and calm. I slowly lifted my head and looked around.

Trees were around us and the car was upside down. I tried to get out, but I couldn't move my legs. I slithered out of the car and over to the front to check on Mom and Jordan. Mom wasn't breathing and her heart had stopped. I let out a gasp, as I realized that she was dead.

"Jasper?" Jordan croaked out. I carefully pulled him out of the car and onto the grass.

"Jordan, it's going to be okay, I'm calling the police," I assured him taking out my phone. I glanced back at his blue eyes which were suddenly replaced with brown ones.

I moved away as his features changed into Elliot's. I let out a scream, terrified of the situation.

"Jasper!" Someone yelled.

"Oh my gosh, it's happening," I shouted before opening my eyes. Elliot was hovering over me with worry etched across his face. My eyes widened as I tried to control my breathing.

"Shh, it's okay," Elliot said and hugged me.

I started to cry,"You were in there. Why were you in there?"

"In what?" Elliot pulled back to look at me.

"The car. Jordan disappeared and then you were in there," I gasped for air.

"What's going on?" Quinn wandered into the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Go back to bed, I got this," Elliot told Quinn. Quinn hesitated, but walked out of the room and closed the door.

"It's going to be okay, princess," Elliot lifted me onto his lap and cradled me."Tell me what happened."

I told him the exact dream. It always ended in Jordan dying in my arms, just like what actually happened. This time was different which is why it was scaring me so much.

"So, instead of your brother in your arms, I was there?" Elliot asked. I nodded and wiped away some stray tears.

"What time is it?" I asked him, sniffling.

"4:19. Do you want to sleep?" He asked smoothing my hair away from my face.

"I don't think I can," I answered and looked out the window.

"Do you want me to come with you to your therapists?" Elliot asked.

I turned my head  to look at him," If you want. I have the psychiatrist first and then the physical therapy."

"Okay," He kissed my head and hugged me closer to his chest.

•~•~•
Elliot's POV
"Elliot, may I have a word with you?" Dr.Mendel asked as we were leaving.

"Sure," I answered him and turned to Jasper,"I'll be back." She looked between Dr.Mendel and me before nodding.

She went out to the lobby while I walked back into the room with Dr.Mendel.

"Take a seat," Dr.Mendel gestured to the chairs across his desk.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Cut it with the acting, Elliot," He snapped.

"What acting, Sam?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about," He said glaring at me with a clenched jaw.

"I really don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an amazing girl to go hang out with," I told him and stood up.

"She'll find out one day," Sam warned.

"I know," I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

"You'll never have her," Sam called as I twisted the doorknob.

I smirked,"Goodbye, Sam."

He let out a sound of frustration. I ignored it and walked to the lobby where Jasper was waiting. She looked up from her phone when I entered the room.

"Done?" She asked and moved towards the elevators.

"Yup," I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Okay...." She gave me a weird look, but didn't say anything.

•••
This chapter was short, sorry. It's just easier to update with shorter chapters more frequently, than longer ones every 2 weeks.

Thanks for reading :)

Comment, Vote, Feedback

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️